1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC Nelson-Rigg RG-20 bagz on FE350s

Discussion in '4st' started by HuskyHagz, Sep 1, 2017.

1. HuskyHagz Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2016 FE 350 S
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha Yz450f, Harley FXSTS Softail
    After banging my head on what set of bags to get for my 2016 F350s, I settled on the Nelson-Riggs Rg-20. Took them on first ride this weekend put about 80 miles on and I must say I'm very impressed. Each side is 12 L and can expand a 15 L . I actually packed a DJI mavic drone in one bag. You will need to get a little creative about wrapping the straps on the frame one is very close to the exhaust but held up fine. I'm just under 6 foot and I must say you need to do quite a karate kick to clear the bags to get on the motorcycle so my hip got a bit of a workout. One main concern I had was the clearance of the bags on the rear exhaust near the side plate and there is definitely plenty of room. Once riding I absolutely could not even tell they were on the bike. I haven't seen these bags on many other newer Husqvarnas so just wanted to share my experience and a few pics. Would love to hear any stories about bags you guys are running . -Cheers IMG_1258.JPG View attachment 82352 IMG_1281.JPG IMG_1288.JPG IMG_1258.JPG