1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Need Te510 throttle body

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Jetmech25, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Jetmech25 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 LTZ400 quad
    Looking for 2009 TE510 throttle body with good injector. P/n: 8000A6758
  2. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    on ebay there's a whole bunch of new ones in Poland for some reason (one seller has 10, one has 8) for around $370 to your door:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUSQVARNA-T...ash=item43fbcb78f1:g:2AIAAOSw241Yjkgs&vxp=mtr
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUSQVARNA-T...ash=item43cc75ed4d:g:W2IAAOSwX6VTx60O&vxp=mtr

in italy, there's a used one for $238 + shipping but he's taking offers:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Husqvarna-T...d=162543647855&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

you should see if the 610 TB is usable because there's a few out there.

good luck.

ps- why do you need a both TB and injector? didja get in an accident or something? finger x'd.
  3. Jetmech25 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 LTZ400 quad
    I got the one from Poland. Looks like it's off to the dealer thanks to needing this diagnostic tool to install it. They should learn from the Japanese, they adjust TPS via indicator on the dashboard. So tired of Husky.
  4. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Isn't it Mikuni (japanese)? anyhow maybe for a ballpark setting- measure the resistance of the old TPS in the old TB with throttle plate closed (do the same for the new one as a returnable baseline) and set the new one to the same resistance... and install it.

Or let people know where you live and put out a call for an iBeat dongle, cords and software.

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/the-ibeat-thread.44621/
  5. Jetmech25 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 LTZ400 quad
    I called the "Husky" dealer and I might as well be speaking German to them. The links for the software in the Ibeat threads just want me to pay for Dropbox, links are probably dead anyway. So, either I pay about $350 to Semco and wait for delivery or get creative, which I don't have time for. I'm supposed to be going on a week-long ride next weekend. It would be nice to be able to ride a bike. Dropped a grand into this Husky in the past month, still won't run. That's half of a used Honda! Fed up!
  6. motosportz mike CH Sponsor

I have an Ibeat loaner for customers. Where are you at ?
    Trenchcoat85 likes this.
  7. Jetmech25 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 LTZ400 quad
    San Diego, CA
  8. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Jet Mech- why don'cha PM Mike with your name, ph, contact info, email, home or work address etc... whatever he needs to get you the stuff. Paypal is the easiest way to pay for shipping or other costs.

keeps us up to date on how things are going.

Mike- thx for stepping up.
  9. Jetmech25 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 LTZ400 quad
    Thanks, I'm going to try one more dealer when they open. If that doesn't work, I'll be contacting Mike.
    Trenchcoat85 likes this.
  10. Jetmech25 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 LTZ400 quad
    Well, the last local stealership said it would be over a month before they could get to it (in other words, they don't want to work on it either). So, I loaded it into the truck and drove it 2 hours away to Uptite. We figured out the pressure regulator is stuck open. The fuel pump comes on with the key, but it immediately shoots fuel back into the tank without even bogging down the pump. Old fuel pump and new fuel pump seemed to do the same thing. Now I just have to wait for a new one to come in, hopefully by Friday. An all day affair and after 4 hours sleep, I'm back at work for the night. Those new Betas are looking really good. :D
  11. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    tell george to try soaking the regulator in carb cleaner.

sounds like you're on the right track.
  12. Jetmech25 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 LTZ400 quad
    Got the new regulator installed and turned the key off/on five or six times until I could hear the pump build pressure. Hit the start button and it fired instantly! It now has a very noticeable dead spot from just above idle to about half throttle and idles quite high. I guess there is no avoiding borrowing or buying this Ibeat cable to adjust the TPS.
  13. Jetmech25 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 LTZ400 quad
    Update: All of the phone numbers I can find for George at Up-Tite are disconnected, so I can’t get in touch with him anymore. I’ll PM Mike. The saga continues...
  14. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Looks like George was surfing the Cafe just a couple of days ago. Send him a pm.
    http://www.cafehusky.com/members/up-tite.148/

I think he moved the shop from the coast (HB?) to inland somewhere (Azusa?) about a year or two ago. I guess from Sandy Eggo that's not a big diff but it explains why it's hard to find contact info.

edit: Looks like it might be in Santa Ana. Orange County, LA County... samey-samey to us NorCal guys. But it makes more sense 'cause it's just inland from Huntington Beach.
  15. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
  16. Jetmech25 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 LTZ400 quad
    He moved to Santa Ana and opened a Beta shop. I drove up there 2 months ago and he ordered me a pressure regulator. Now I can’t find any contact info that works. Numbers ending in 2920 and 2971 are disconnected. I’ll try a PM.
  17. MFGamesta Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    S1000R, Beta 500 RR-S

This number worked last week. I called him and he called me. I know he's on a short vacation. He's not that backed up. Turned my 2008 TE250 around in a day. Leave a message.