Need some info 09' SMR510

Discussion in 'Super Moto' started by Ryan T., Mar 30, 2015.

1. Ryan T. Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 SMR 510
    I have a 2009 SMR510 with factory dual exhaust. When I looked up the FMF powercore 4 exhaust for the same year TE510, it said it came with the midpipe. Would this be the midpipe that connects to the header pipe? Reason is, if it does it would delete out the 2-1 midpipe that my SMR currently has. Or do I need to purchase the TE510 midpipe still? TIA!!! Oh BTW, I've searched all over for this answer and even spoke with FMF, they weren't sure their midpipe was the actual midpipe of the bike or the exhaust pipe that would connect muffler to factory midpipe.
  2. Mik-3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husvarna SM510R 2010
    Yes that TE model midpipe delete that twin silencer, becouse that TE is enduro model and there is one silencer.
    Mid pipe is that part of exhaust what is in middle, what connect those front pipes and silencer, those exhaust divided in part, front pipes, those 2 pipes what is coming at cylinder and turn on the engine-then comes that 2-1 pipe before silencers, that is in middle that exhaust, that midpipe connect front pipes and silecers, you can call it that mid pipe/y-pipe.
    If you want so use that FMF silencer you need that TE midpipe there.

I have seen few buying that FMF TE silencer+TE 510 midpide,
    [IMG]
    That pipe what is before silencer should come whit that silcencer, then you need that TE midpipe

This is that midpipe
    [IMG]

Here is more info that FMF silencer and TE midpipe
    http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/2010-510smr-daily-rider.18910/page-5
  3. Ryan T. Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 SMR 510
    That's the exact answer I was looking for. Now just need to hunt down a good deal on a new or used 09' TE510 midpipe. Thanks man!
  4. Mik-3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husvarna SM510R 2010
    Not problem, good that was help :D