1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc mysterious part at my cilinder xD

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by whatskebwaap, Jan 23, 2017.

1. whatskebwaap Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wre 125
    hello

i had a lock up some weeks ago it happed just before i instaled my new DEP exhaust.

i didnt changed anything at my husqvarna wre 125 so could this maybe be the problem why he locked up i dont thinks so but im not sure. :P

But i was getting my cilinder off becous i need to let it repair and make the side of the cilinder sweet again xD and get a new piston

and i was almoste done taking it off except the last part i got a picture of it i dont know what it is and dont know how to get it off maybe some of you guys wil know it

sorry for my bad english and thx for reading :D

GREETZ

whatskebwaaap

Attached Files:

2. Crocus Paper Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 300 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750
    I expect you have done it by now, i have no knowledge of the 125, but, this looks like the cable that operates the power valve.You may need to mark position before disassembly. Anyone else ??
  3. whatskebwaap Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wre 125
    hey

yea i found out its the powervalve i only need to figger out how to disinstal it XD

thx for reaction :D
  4. SmokeyExpress Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR300, 1996 WR360,2013 WR125
    Ok the Euro models are a little different to what we get out here but here goes anyway!

1.Place a small amount of nylon rope bundled up in the exhaust port to keep the power valve from moving!

2.Very carefully undo the small bolt that retains the cable wheel that you see in the picture.

3.Slide to cable wheel off the powervalve shaft, you will probably find that the power valve shaft is keyed so that the cable wheel will only go on one way but if it isn't, (hence the nylon rope) mark it carefully with a texta & note how much spring tension is applied to the shaft (if any)

4.You should then be able to remove the cylinder!

Note: I usually clean the power valve when I have the top end apart as I think it makes sense to do it at the same time while you have it apart!
    Preventive maintenance is a very good idea! There is nothing glamorous about being stuck out on the trail with a dead bike! It's not fun!

Hope this helps!