1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

My new 09 TXC 510 is finally here!

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by john01, May 9, 2009.

1. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well my new 09 TXC 510 got to my house this evening around 10:30 or so and it looks better in person than it does on paper. My wife secretly got me the bike with help from my son. It's a great surprise and I can't wait to ride it in the AM. This is my first Husky and my first impression of the bike is very favorable. It looks like it's very well built bike with lot's of quality parts. It also appears to be very easy to take care of as far as routine maintenance.
  2. chamber66 Guest

Wish I had a wife like yours :thumbsup:
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yeah she's a keeper.
  4. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Fantastic! :applause:

On mothers day weekend no less...

:cheers:
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Congrats John! :applause: Welcome to the husky brigade.
  7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks guys! I just got in a couple of hours ago after riding the 510. WOW this is a nice bike. It's still not broken in but I did run a tank of gas through it and did a refill so far. I will be changing the oil and checking it over real good in the morning. I rode it back to back with my 07 Honda 450R and I will take the Husky anyday over it. The power delivery is so smooth and strong even at 1/2 - 3/4 throttle for short burst I can't wait (but I will ) to really open it up. The trans, brakes, power delivery, handling, and of course looks all all bether than my Honda. My son road the bike for thirty minutes or so and said " dad if you want to trade me just say the word". His bike is a 08 KTM SX 450 so that made me feel good. Oveall as you can tell by my long rambling post I am very happy with my new Husky! On the pics., well I can email them to some one if they care to post them up for me but I am a computer ant and have never been able to send pics to a fourm site. Thanks again for the warm welcome and I promise to do the reading up on the Husky's.
  8. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Right on, glad to hear you are happy with your present. Keep us posted on how you like her once she is broken in.
  9. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Will do I think I will soften up the front a little after the oil change in the AM.
  10. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
  11. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I appreciate the link Colo moto but I will be honest, I am to computer dumb to post pics. My pics are on my Kodak "not so easy share" so all I can manage to do is email them. If someone cares to post them for me I will be happy to email them to ya. Thanks, John
  12. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
  13. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks I appreciate it.
  14. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well I rode my Husky again today and I like it even more. The clutch is very smooth as is the bike when just putting slowly in tight woods. The bike also jumps very good without the overly sensitive throttle and body position that is required on my 07 Honda 450R. This bike is very easy to ride fast or slow. Did I mention I like this bike!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  15. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Hey John I got your pics up for ya.:D

Cool ride you're gonna just love it I'm sure.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  16. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

How do you ever get time to ride it with all that grass to cut?
  17. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    He probably has a tow behind flail mower that he drags around on the new bike. :lol::lol:
  18. TE450 Jeff Husqvarna
    B Class

maybe he owns a Husqvarna mower?
    :thinking:

Seriously however what a beautiful bike and property.

Enjoy :cheers:

Jeff
  19. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks guys and a special thanks to HuskyDude for posting up my pics.. The bike feels better every time I ride it (on the third day now). The smooth strong power and natural riding position makes this bike my all time favorite. And thats not just the bikes I have owned but of all the bikes I have ridden. On the grass..... I have 9 total acres but only have to cut about 3 - 3.5 acres. I have a Ferris 61" cut zero turn 4 wheel suspension mower that cuts it in about 55 minutes. The thing cuts at 12 MPH. That gives me more time to ride my Husky. Back to the Husky, all my friends are like me and haven't even seen a modern Husky. Now they all want one. These bike look and ride AWSOME. Thanks again guys, John.