My first Husqvarna! SM610

Discussion in '610/630' started by ruffrider519, Jul 28, 2014.

1. ruffrider519 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 Husqvarna SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 CBR600RR, 2005 CBR1000RR Repsol
    Hey everyone.. So just this past week I picked up a used 2009 Husqvarna SM610 with only 3800 miles on it off craigslist. I am pretty excited about the bike and its a def a change from my previous supermoto and from my street bike. Anyways, there are a few things that kind of bother me about this bike. Well the bike was a little beat up, it is missing the chain guard cover for the front sprocket and there is no heat shield on the leo vince exhaust. I have tried ordering from my closest dealer and they had said that they can not order them.. Does anyone have an idea where I might be able to pick these two pieces up from? I just wish there was an online OEM dealer!!! Anyways other then those couple of items I friggen love the bike. It sounds awesome and runs like a champ!
  2. JonDirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610 2008
    Check out Halls Cycles or MotoXotica for the chain guard, and then just heat-wrap the exhaust with tape?
  3. r6jon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    16 701 Enduro on 17's :)
    Other Motorcycles:
    a FE450 soon
    That's a fun bike for sure. Where are you located at?
  4. ruffrider519 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 Husqvarna SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 CBR600RR, 2005 CBR1000RR Repsol
    Ya thats what I plan on doing with the exhaust... It might just be easier to wrap it and then spray it afterwards?

I am located in CT..