My first "dual" sport ride

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by ptkatoomer, Aug 5, 2017.

1. ptkatoomer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2020 ktm 300 xc-w, 2020 ktm 500exc
    2017-8-5_23140.jpg

This picture was taken about 23 years ago. You'll notice my boy's got it right; he's looking ahead to where we're going;)
  2. Flynn Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    That's lovely!

:thumbsup:
  3. Bigbill Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '83 250wr
    Other Motorcycles:
    0 right now
    Awesome start them out young. Everyone cringes when I tell then I purchased my 5yo grandson his first dirtbike a Suzuki jr50 for $250. Can't pass that up he's been riding for two years now. He's got the hang of it and I'm sure no one will catch him soon.
    ptkatoomer likes this.
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I met Paul for the first time while looking at his bike with forward mounted footpegs for his 2 up riding setup with his boy!!
    It was in Santee I think or at the Acerbis warehouse I was with Davide if I remember correctly. remind me again PTKtoomer. Then after many years we crossed paths again and now we are back into the moto bro thing and do rides together. And we are back on 300cc 2 strokes too!!!
    ptkatoomer likes this.
  5. ptkatoomer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2020 ktm 300 xc-w, 2020 ktm 500exc
    Along with the peg set-up I also adjusted the cross-bar up and put a smaller, tightly attached pad that he could hold on to. With that he could stand up thru the rough stuff just like me.
    We did some great single track trail rides down in Tecate, riding thru streams and rocks. I'll always treasure those memories.
    2wheeler, Flynn and robertaccio like this.
  6. Bigbill Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '83 250wr
    Other Motorcycles:
    0 right now
    Talk about dual sport rides I found many unfished bodies of water on my dual sport bike.