1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Motosportz damper tower for the IMS tank for the 08's

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Motosportz, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Been getting a lot of Email and question as well as that thread here so I thought I would update you. This sucker is PITA to do. Also no room at full lock. We are working hard on it but have some designs and testing that needs to be done. I'm sorry this is not happening faster but we do a LOT of other biz and are a small shop so we do what we can do. This being a difficult part and not much options makes it take that much longer. We hope to have the final design / part done next week. NO PROMISES, sorry. We are doing what we can.

Thanks all.
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

thanks for the update !
  3. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    Thanks Kelly, when you can is good. I just would like to make it one order for all your bling and protection parts to save on shipping.

Gary
  4. BigNavyRider Husqvarna
    A Class

Thanks Kelly!

Hope it works out and thanks for keeping us updated!
  5. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    Just rec. dampener today. Kelly is this the one for the IMS tank? Didn't want to bother you with e-mail.

Thanks,

Gary
  6. BigNavyRider Husqvarna
    A Class

Parked until we get the new tower.

Did 350 miles in Baja this weekend. The tank was a champ. I had a major get off at 65-70 mph on beach sand though. I think I hit a soft patch when I had been riding on the packed wet stuff. Anyway when I realized everything was intact I went over and checked the sand and sure enough, you could see where the front in started transitioning back and forth.

Man that hurt. I think I had been really getting used to the stabilizer. Rather than throttle back and ride scared, my TE is staying in the garage until a post comes available.

Got lucky this time. As we say in the Navy, "the stupid shall be punished" so I am going to make the safe decision and park it for a while.

Not bashing you Kelly. Just want people to consider the safety aspects out there. Yes, I actually consider the stabilizer a safety device now.

Good luck.
  7. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    Bump HELP Kelly, HELP......We need that modified clamp.....HELP Kelly, Help.......
  8. BigNavyRider Husqvarna
    A Class

Did this part work out? Been off the board for a while. Kelly, sign me up for one if they are available.
  9. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    No product yet. He is still working on it, with a different type of material. I am hoping soon. Check the Sponsor Forums. We have been talking in there.
  10. Riksha Husqvarna
    AA Class

On TT jcarlson9 posted his sweet bike and the IMS tank. Shows some room in front of the tank, maybe enough for one of these? Bolt on post P/N 5578 Looks like this style would fit.

???
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    will not fit and that's not a husky. There is a weld on option we are working on.
  12. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Perfection takes times...I'll wait.:cheers: