1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Motorcycle hitch receiver hitch carrier

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Throttle on, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Throttle on Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 fe501s
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Wr 250r 94Kx 500, Xr650r
    This is the most hairball thing I've ever done with a dirtbike that I actually care about! I'm taking off on a 3000 mile road trip in my Toyota pick up truck with my 2015 501s attached to my trailer hitch receiver. I'm going to spend at least a week in the Colorado high country riding motorcycles, fishing, gold mining and shooting guns! It's going to be in adventure my uncle Randy is a fishing guide. We always catch a lot of huge fish. Now he's going to take me go bike riding and gold mining. Normally when I travel long distance but the motorcycles the trailer them This trip i'm trying to save some time on the interstate as my trailer gets a wiggle waggle going on much above about 67 miles an hour. Anyone got any feedback on these hitch haul type motorcycle carriers? IMG_1592.JPG
  2. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    I have one that also tilts for easy bike loading. Mine is pretty heavy duty and works well. I have had no issues on long trips with it. It is a little unnerving when you look in the rear-view mirror and see your bike moving around when you go over bumps but you get used to it LOL! I also use a brace or "fork saver" between the front tire and the lower triple clamp so I can tie down the front of the bike more securely.
    lankydoug likes this.
  3. Sacgsxr Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te449 '11
    Other Motorcycles:
    06 gsxr 1000
    No problem, i use one on my Tacoma all the time. i agree that it is a bit unnerving watch it wobble a bit, but i haven't had any issues. One thing i have heard happen is that if you have a SUV or hatchback with a rear window add some foam or a rag to your grip so that if you hit the brakes hard your handle bar doesnt punch out your rear window.
  4. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Use mine in preference to a trailer if its just me going somewhere. Always been safe. Just make sure where the rack attaches to the tow bar it is very tight. I found when mine was new it loosened up a tad-just have a cresent ready.