moab oct 8th and 9th

Discussion in 'West - USA' started by Bryan M, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Bryan M Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    10 GasGas ec300, 12 Ducati Monster
    never been there, would anyone help me by telling me what trails they prefer to ride and why, both guys going have 10 years experience on bike so were open to ride pretty much anything. we will not have trials tires on our bikes...let me know your favorite stuff..as of right now i think we will ride the sovereign trail and posion spider, anything else we "gotta ride" while were there??
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Those two are good. Cliffhanger is a fun out and back with a few challenging spots and awesome views. As for tires run some old ones as they wear quick and everything hooks up out there. Don't put new tires on as they will be junk by the end of the trip. 5 miles of hell is supposed to be a nice ass kicker but many say overrated and not really very close to Moab. Slick rock is fun but not challenging at all but feels like riding a skate park.

Some pix... http://motosportz.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Moab-2012-1
  3. Bryan M Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    10 GasGas ec300, 12 Ducati Monster
    Wow, great photos!!! going to be a long week waiting to ride down there. heading to the dunes on my tc449 on sun mon and the moab tues wed...Thanks for the info on a few other trails....oh by the way..i dont want to derail this thread to far lol but i emailed you guys for some insight into a lectron on my wr300 in place of the Kehien.... did hear back, so my question was will it swap out directly and easily, anything else i should know, and any discount to CH members? PM if you would...Thanks again
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    will send PM.