Meo wins first enduro italian championship round

Discussion in 'Racing' started by BlipBlip!, Mar 10, 2009.

1. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

MEO WINS FIRST ENDURO ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND

09-03-2009

A great debut for Husqvarna CH Racing Team at the first 2009 Enduro Italian Championship's round held last week end near Siena.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

French/Italian rider Antoine Meo started well on the Saturday to finish the day second behind Albergorni then on the Sunday, Meo went one step further, winning the day outright to give him the overall victory on his TE250.

"I'm very satisfied with this result. Saturday I wasn't feeling comfortable in the mud, but Sunday the MX test worked in my favour. I did make a few mistakes though, but overall I'm very happy."

A great performance from the young and talented Jonathan Manzi on his WR 125 resulted in him finishing both days in second place.

First Enduro race for Matti Seistola: the Finnish ex motocross rider spent Saturday race trying to find the right rhythm. It seems the mission was accomplished as the Enduro 2 class rider won his class on his TE 450 and finished 8th in the overall classification.

Polish rider Bartosz Oblucki had technical problems on Saturday and aborted the race. On the Sunday, Bart tried as hard as he could to recover some positions, but the Saturday DNF meant he wasn't able to better 14th overall position.

In the independent team classification, Team Mucci Racing won both race days.

http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/_vti_g5_nwArt.aspx?idnews=910&IdCat=13&rpstry=188_

BlipBlip :thumbsup:
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    goods news as most of the top wec guys play in the It championship for WEC warm up. Will look to see who else showed.
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Meo's on the next generation TE250, very cool!:thumbsup: