Maybe a dumb idea...

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by I8AKTM, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

But as I sit here and look at my Huskybucks certificates, I can't help but think how cool it would be if our resident goody manufacturers Motosportz or 7602 could accept them as payment....

I have no idea how these things work, as this is my first go around with anything like this, just doing some thinking out loud.

paul
  2. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hall's

I don't know about Motosportz stuff, but I know Hall's Cycles in Springfield, IL carries the FULL LINE of 7602 Racing products. With that said, you could use your Husky Bucks to purchase any 7602 Product through Hall's if you so choose. Give them a buzz if you choose to go this route, they are at 217-789-0107
  3. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Blake-

Thanks!
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I think we could do that as well if you like, I'll check. Good idea. :cheers:
  5. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Kelly-

I would like.

I didn't know how the program was set up, or if it were even a possibility, but something tells me if you were able to take Huskybucks, more than a few would come your way...:thumbsup:
  6. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Motosportz,
    I just dont' want you to think I was helping support you guys, I just simply don't know if Hall's carries your products whereas I know for a fact they do 7602 stuff. Just didn't want you to take it the wrong way because it was certainly not meant that way. Sorry.

Blake
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Absolutely not man, it is all good. There is room for everyone and we all want / need different things. I promote Clays (7602) stuff all the time as well as George, Halls and others. Were a family of sorts. Not offended in any way. Bottom line is it is your money, spend it where you like and with whom you want to support. :thumbsup:
  8. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

:notworthy: What a great answer!!!
    Seriously noble Kelly, very nice :applause:

:thumbsup: