Manar Park,SEQLD

Discussion in 'Australia' started by jaxsplatt, May 29, 2013.

1. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    Taken the family out to Manar Park( 16 000 acres) of rocks,dust,mx,sx and trail loops.. All six of us ride.. Plus 4 lots of Mates and families meetn up. 7,8,9 June it's on like Donky Kong!!
    Any one else campin/riding?
    Caaarn't wait mate!
    Rossik, Mr Ford40 and bax3 like this.
  2. Boogie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Red head
    Manar! I did the long weekend there. It was my first time and the trails are good fun.
    Loop 4 was nice.
    Was that your WR300 near the gates?
  3. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    yep Boogie that was my family and mates family at the Hay shed! That was an awesome wkend, kids loved the junior tracks and took em on the Wallaby Lookout which they enjoyed. Loop 4 was really flowy at the start and got more fun on the Harder section, Mate struggled on his CRF450x as his first real ride in single track. Had mates drag me out into loop two and this was alot more full on but this is where I love my 3hunge, it hauls in the tight,rocky narly up and downs... Heaps of Huskies at Manar, even more two smokers than I expected.. We will be back for sure...
  4. Boogie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Red head
    We were in the dongas. Got another weekend booked in a few months! Hopefully my GFs mum heals up by then. She broke her collarbone on loop 4... ouch.

Was good to see lots of huskys, I'm sure I saw a few wr300 out there... Even had one on my tail for a while. That was cool, I could hear it purring right on my back wheel! Was that you chasing random huskys down?
  5. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    I certainly had a good crack at chasing down as many as I could!! Yeah I was impressed by the amount of Huskies there. One 3hunge just beside us and another campin behind us. Yeah we will go back for sure.. Hard core future mum n law mate.. Hope all heals well. Just got my wife a Pitty as she's learning. We've got 4 kids 9,8,7,5 and they all ride, and loved Manar.. Mite see ya out there next time boogie!! Loop 2, it's On!!
  6. Boogie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Red head
    She's back on now mate... and has booked a weekend in October at Manar.

This place is great fun but the 4.5hr drive is a killer!
  7. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    What wkend? Lookin at doint he same mate.. Be a bit warm but oh well, might have to hit the mudpit sprinklers for a cool down..
  8. Boogie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Red head
    It's on the long weekend (I thinks it's 5,6,7th Oct). Let me know if you head out...
    I hope there's a bit of rain to keep the dust down
  9. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    50 yr old air lifted outta there this morn, according to local radio he busted his shoulder.
  10. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    Wife has just booked us in to Manar for Easter Weekend. They Have Movies on the Big Screen for kids and Families, mini enduro and hill climb challenge with more to be announced. Plus the Easter Bunny will be there. Sounds like it is filling up fast and will be busy .
    Hope for a bit of rain before to settle the drought dust,
    E:banana: ither way its gunna be BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaapppPPPP !
  11. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Nice wife
    That's the last thing mine would do. Enjoy
    rabskyline likes this.
  12. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    haha mine too^:lol:
  13. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    Ah boys it was the last resort as all the beach camping were full.. Plus the kids really wanted to go riding and nagged her relentlessly ( have to give them $10 each now).. Heheheh
  14. 310huskyTE Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE 350, 2011 Meo.
    Other Motorcycles:
    67 CR250, 71 400 Cross, 78 CR250
    $20 well spent!
  15. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    well played sir, well played:applause:
  16. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    $40 ------ got 4 of em... thats a carton of coldies but still short term pain for a long term gain....
  17. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    Booked in too hayshed for June long weekend 7,8,9th. Another weekend of mx, hill climb, enduro tracks and 4wdriving.
    Ohhhh man I love this place.16000 hectres of rocky dust.............
    Kids all been out in the shed helping to prep the bikes and pack
    shawbagga and Boogie like this.
  18. Boogie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Red head
    I'll be at Moto Mountain for the June long weekend.
    Have fun at the mighty Manar.
  19. Mr Ford40 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    YZ250F
    Guys enjoy your ride , If you need some rain I got some for ya . enjoy your riding with your mates and family. stay safe.
    Boogie likes this.
  20. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    Had another awesome wkend, punched a hole in pajero tyre and pulled axel out of diff as we pulled into home so it was a bit more exspensive than expected but bahh it was soooo worth it.
    A bit of rain before we got there was a good sign as its a very dusty/ rocky place. Kids hit the mx tracks while we set up then the boys rode while the girls drove the 4b to the Waterfall (still no water) and had a climb up the rocks.
    Day 2 and into loop 1 with the boys while their younger sisters rode the novice mx track.
    Hill Climb comp was on when we got back so we went over to watch... kids told me to have a go so I lined up and...
    HELD IT WIDE OPEN ! Rocks and dust for miles behind me..
    Launched it over the jump at the top headin for a bigass gum tree and just missed it.

Yep Husky 3hung brought home the crown:banana: ..... Bragging rights on that one..
    All the tracks were shaped and groomed the best I've seen and staff all really friendly and helpfull, ( dave put 11 plugs in one hole of my 4b tire so I'd have a spare),
    Day 3 and hit up loop 4 with the fast boys and really had a blast.. Man my front forks need some work as mates 300 6days was sooo nice to ride fast in the sharp rocky sections.
    Ah well need to start planning the next one!!!
    Mr Ford40, Kreza, rabskyline and 2 others like this.