1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Magura Clutch Servo "o" rings TE310

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by ghte, Apr 1, 2019.

1. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Hi Guys. does any one have details/specs for the 2 "O" rings that go on the magura clutch servo. The two being the one on the piston and the other the seal that is attached on the outside of the body and seals it against the engine case.
    The bike is an old 2010 red head 310.
    I can only get the inner one if I buy the kit for $180 or both if I buy the whole servo for $360-Bit rough when the rings are only circa a buck each.

Many thanks and cheers
  2. Oldscool Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    RM125, SWM RS500R & Superdual
    Try an SWM dealer mate. Powerhouse motorcycles (in Victoria Aust.) have a parts finder on their website that will give you the part no. and price.
  3. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Took the "O" rings to a bearing shop in Wangaratta and they had them grand total of $2 bucks.
    Oldscool and Johnrg like this.
  4. Feroz Khan Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 2006
    Hi guys! My clutch defunct. The reason are the o rings that go on the master cylinder kit piston at the lever end. My slave cylinder is brand new oem from ktmpartspro. I had to change the lever and bought a generic one from Amazon and unfortunately the adjuster screw also fell off. Can I get these 2 parts separately or will I have to buy the whole master cylinder rebuild kit.