Los Ancianos MC, public/benefit ride

Discussion in 'West - USA' started by robertaccio, May 14, 2014.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    From LAMC's Rancho Santana around a marked trail that winds its way near the US border @ 20 miles east of Tecate.

http://www.losancianos.com/

I will be there for food beer and to contribute for the benefit. (no ride yet).
    This is a non technical ride, just a nice long fun loop through manzanita, open fields, rocky trails, sandy washes and cactus groves.

The 2nd Annual Los Ancianos Cruz Roja Ride is Scheduled for June 14th, 2014.
    · The 2014 Cruz Roja Ride will also be known as the "The 2nd Anual Run to the Border Trail Ride." Click here for the Flyer.

· Proceeds from last year went to great causes.

· The ride last year was written up by Mark Kariya on many magazines.
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Wow! Looks like fun.:) Too bad I don't have a passport, and I'm broke.:(
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    last year was fun.
    back story our hooligan crew gets to the start line early as usual to leave first our leader convinces the host to let us leave. we go into silly goon stupid mode and haul butt away, I am our group chase with the KTM200XC french guy just in front of me TXC310R.......about 1/2 mile into ride he loses his muffler and it almost hits me, so we have to stop and get waaay left behind our group as they were all on a mission to blast through the loop. we used zip ties to reinstall his can and blast off. we were by then caught behind guys in dusty conditions, but made hooligan passes to get ahead, took us about 1/2 the loop to catch our slower group riders and we never caught our faster riders.... we all got in and enjoyed the food and beer!! Mark took some fun pre and post ride ranch shots.

This is a rare open invite ride from LAMC