1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Looking to pick up / trade for a 125 2stroke any leads?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by john01, Jun 3, 2009.

1. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Hey guys I think I have a serious Husky addiction lol. I want to trade or sell my like new 07 Honda 450R and pick up a Husky CR/WR 125 as a playmate for my 09 TXC 510. Anybody have any input or leads it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, John
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well I put a deposit on a new 08 Husky CR125 today and I will be picking it up wed. or thurs.
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Good deal! You'll find it a bit different from from your 510, but too much fun. Sorry no one could offer a lead. Where did you find your bike?

On break in..... Mix some break in fuel, use a full synthetic pre mix oil. 24:1 is the recommended in manual. Do a couple (2) of static heat cycles, bringing the bike to full operating temp and then fully cool to room temp. Then do a couple heat cycles riding the bike just putting around. You can then ride the bike through 2 tanks of gas, but not at full throttle. Then let her rip! You'll then need to adjust your jetting for local conditions. Others may tell you a different method, but this has worked for me.

Do a specific post on '08 CR125 set up and the rest of the CR125 guys will fill you in.
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thats ok I did get a PM on where to find one. I am getting it form Ridersville Cycles in WV. Also thank you for you suggestion on the break in procedure. What brand oil do you use. Man I haven't mixed gas for a bike in over 15 years I guess. I will have a can just for it clearly marked. I look forward to riding it and gathering as much info as I can on it. Thanks.
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Awesome! A new bike!

A clearly marked fuel can is indeed a good idea :thumbsup:

:cheers:
  6. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You will like the 08......For what it is worth..am selling my 07 WR 125 (144) PM me if interested for $ and details.

Joe
  7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Hey Joe I sent you a PM.