Looking for riders to sponsor.

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    We are currently looking for a few riders to sponsor. We are looking for riders on any Husky or KTM model years 2014-2016.

The sponsorship will consist of free or discounted parts from 7602 Racing. We will be coming out with several new products in the next couple months that we are looking to promote.

If you are interested or have a buddy who might be interested please PM me here or email me at info@7602racing.com for more info.

Thanks.

Clay
  2. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    Clay is awesome you guys...He makes the best fitting, highest quality billet armor and goodies for Huskys that I've seen - which is why all my bikes have 7602 stuff on them, even before he started sending me stuff for my race bike :)
    Kam1, 268fords and Colo moto like this.
  3. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Nothing like the warm fuzzies you get when a care package arrives from one of your favorite sponsors :)

THANK YOU CLAY!!!

[IMG]
  4. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kam1, Colo moto, gots_a_sol and 2 others like this.
  5. hesutton Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR300 (SOLD)
    Other Motorcycles:
    2021 Sherco 300SE 2002 Honda CRF450
    I'm not sponsorship material, but I really love all the 7602 stuff on my '14 WR300. The only thing I don't have is some 7602 stickers. Do you have a sticker pack? I'd like to have some for the bike and help give ya some exposure to folks when I'm out riding.

Get a lot of interest in the billet 7602 parts on the WR when she's getting unloaded and ready to ride and out on the trail.

Thanks for the great products man.

Heath
    JonXX likes this.
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Thanks for flying the 7602 flag hesutton. I would love to send you some stickers, but we are all out. Can't say for sure when we will get more in, but I will keep you in mind when we do.
  7. hesutton Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR300 (SOLD)
    Other Motorcycles:
    2021 Sherco 300SE 2002 Honda CRF450
    Thanks man,

I REALLY appreciate you going to the trouble of making a run of WR250/300 clutch covers last year. They are awesome.

Heck yeah, l'd love to have some 7602 stickers for the bike/trailer. Let me know when they are available.

Heath
  8. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Clay
    May Irecomend J.D. Friebel out of Pulaski WI.

great material. Does NATL's, local series, done the Six days. Good spokesman as well for any sponsor.
  9. mhgregor Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2016 FE 350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda VFR 800 Fi-W 1998
    Clay,

I bought one of your adjustable brake pedal tips only last night, then noticed this thread.

If you want to stick some stickers in with the item they can go on the bike and you can get the name out in the UK. I did look at your Belgian and Dutch-based dealers but found their websites not suitable enough to buy anything online. I was looking at the Hammerhead +15mm rubber tipped gear lever too if you do anything similar. I'm riding some Enduros in England and a Rally in Wales this month (Brechfa).

Cheers,

Marcus