Looking for Husky Jerseys?????

Discussion in 'Common Items on Husqvarnas: Tires/tubes/grips/etc' started by Joe Chod, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Motosportz has some nice Sinisalo ones and Husky has some nice ones too (both old and new bike colors). I was looking for something for practice, trail riding, or mud events but nothing. (of course it has to say "Husqvarna" and have the Gun site too)
    Out of dispair, I had a friend make some up and took the liberty to add some "sponsor" logos to the shirts. My local dealer and suspension tuner as well as Kellys new venture, Motosportz, that is so good to all of us. (Not shameless plug...just facts)
    Had a something old and something new idea for the layout. Attatched is a jpg of what they look like. I have 1 sided and 2 sided. I imagine most here would like the 1 sided. Unlike the proof jpg they have print on both sleeves and it is read right side up on the arms as from the spectator viewpoint.
    Price is cheap.....$20 each plus postage. I have sent many out already and the meager profits go to the NE Husky gathering. Postage has been running around $6 and I can stuff up to 3 into 1 package.
    If interested e mail me so as not to clog this new site.
    chod325@yahoo.com
    Coffee, if this breaks the rules then shoot it down in flames

Attached Files:

2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    It was a helpful post - thanks.

I'm still working on the rules... but this certainly would not come close to breaking any rules on this site.
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I love my blue one! Makes me feel like Mike Melton!
    Norman
  4. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Joe, I just sent you an email. They look great;-)
  5. Michael Lueders Husqvarna
    A Class

Anybody need some decals? I made up file and can cut up to 24" only to my Husky brothers/sisters. Red/white, Blue/silver, Yellow/white..Coffee if this is not allowed here please delete. This is not a "business" and only available here.
    [IMG]
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Just lean back and relax guys...have fun.
  7. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Thanks Joe, you'll be hearing from me for a couple of red ones.
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I have a few of Joes T's, cool and fun to have. I had a guy stop me in the store yesterday and ask me where i got it.
  9. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    i do. I'll Pm ya.
  10. NorCal2500HD Husqvarna
    B Class

Any 4x jerseys.....Big boy needs somthin that fits a little baggy
  11. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

Those are awesome! I would like to get two Red/White ones for the front and rear fender. I'm not sure what size, but I know that I would like them as big as can be to fill up the entire front and rear fender from side to side. I'll PM you.

David

12. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Update.........shirts are going quick and still have at leat 1 ea. blue and red in sizes L to 2XL but going quick (even 1 red 3XL left .......no 4XL done......some down to last one of a color/size) When gone.there are no mor so get em while you can and I am not the guy doing the stickers.........contact Michael Lueders for these. Most left will probably go at the NE Husky Run too so...........

Thanks
    Joe
  13. Michael Lueders Husqvarna
    A Class

Thanks Joe!
    [IMG]