Look what I found.

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by PALMER84ONE, Feb 20, 2009.

1. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    I think its a little steep even if it only has under 700 miles and all the goodies he has added. If I was looking for another bike I would give him a shout to see what kind of deal I could squeeze out even if it's firm.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/1042346193.html
  2. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

nicely farkled fersure. reckluse, rocstokmpa pegs, silicone hoses, IMS, luggage rack..... blah blah... that's a fair chunk of change.

A little over the top with his oil changes IMO. 5X in 675 miles, geez
  3. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

Check this out...2008 TE 310 - $6299!

"This is the ultimate bike for the PNW! A 2008 Husky TE250 with the 300 Athena kit professionally installed by Tasky's Metric Cycle. Bike was purchased new with the kit already installed. As part of the deal you get the original cylinder should you want to go back to a 250. Bike has the power up kit installed and comes with the original rear tire still brand new. I had the shop put a trials tire on before I picked the bike up. Too many Saturdays at work have allowed me only three rides since buying the bike last May. Total mileage is right around 250. The bike is of course street legal and with EFI there is no need to jet for altitude. A fuel injected 300 four stroke is perfect for the woods and if work settles down, I'll buy a 2009. But for now I can't afford to have such a nice bike just sitting around. I did cut the seat down to lower the bike a bit as seen in the attached photo. (425) 241-6858. Greg"

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/mcy/1040873211.html
  4. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

PRICE REDUCED!!! 2008 Husqvarna TXC 450 with license plate - $4699 (duvall)

"It is an 08 Husky TXC so it has a license plate its a 6 speed and has an 18 inch rear wheel and is electric start. The header pipe to the muffler are titanium and the muffler is stainless. It is set up for lights/ blinkers to make it a street legal dual sport 100% You just need to buy lights since I don't have them. It has tons of aftermarket parts like: it is set up for a scotts under bar steering damper/ stabilizer, front and rear brake rotor guards, brp chain guide, has an o-ring chain, moose foot pegs, floating rear rotor, has a skid plate, completely revalved front and rear EVO suspension. It has all new plastics and a brand new rear tire with an almost new front. Jetted perfectly runs excellent. has a metal Y instead of plastic T and a thicker hose and overflow reservoir to keep radiator temps down.
    2065502557"

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/mcy/1043527320.html
  5. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class