1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Lights out

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by MOTORHEAD, Oct 18, 2008.

1. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    I had a great day of riding at the Southern Woods Rider trail ride at Loretta Lynn's Friday. The big 510 worked great there. We were haul'n and it was a blast. Totally shreaded a brand new Pirelli Scorpion Pro F.I.M. 140/80 rear tire, but it was worth it.

Only problem was some time during the day all the lights and dash went out on the Husky. It wasn't from a crash, just the pounding. I haven't looked into it yet, but I was hoping someone else has had this happen and can save me some trouble shooting. :banghead:

The first thing that comes to mind is a fuse. ????
  2. dags Husqvarna
    B Class

had the same, no dash/indicators/high beam = Fuse blown
  3. Joliet Husqvarna
    AA Class

That is the first thing I would check is the front fuse on the right side of the battery. It is a 20 amp.:) Ken
  4. Hoder Husqvarna
    B Class

On a 610 the fuse that causes that is located behind the headlight. Are you using a UFO headlight by any chance? The poorly fitting headlight plug causes arcing and blows the fuse.
  5. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Yep, it was the 20amp fuse. Put a new one in and everything seemed fine. Started the bike, it ran a bit then the low fuel light came on and the fuse blew again. But, the tank was full?

Stock head light, don't know how makes it for sure.