1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Les at LTRacing rocks!!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by fire1998, Sep 28, 2009.

1. fire1998 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Les revalved my 08 WR forks in April of this year. Forks worked great but started feeling the braking bumps pretty bad as the year went on. Called Les last week and he told me to send them back and he would revalve them again at no cost. I told Les that I had picked up alot of speed as the year progressed and this could be part of the problem. He still said no charge. He also recently did my rear shock. I thought it was pretty good but needed an oil change. He revalved it and WOW what a difference. I came of a KTM so the stock susp felt pretty good. Now it is great!!!

PS: Never thought a bike could hold you back. Was on an 07 KTM 300 last year. My speed on the WR compared to the KTM is much faster. I am only getting faster everytime I ride the WR. Don't ever see myself going back to KTM.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    The WR is a hugely underrated bike IMHO. Every time I ride one I am surprised how fast through the woods they are. They do seem a little long in the tooth and not so modern sometimes but then I ride one back to back with a fully upgraded KTM 250 and realize it does not matter, the WR is still the better bike. An amazing motor and stone reliable package. Sort the suspesnion and you have one great woods bike.

This is going to sound like a huge KTM bash, it is not, just proof that the WR line is amazing. I like riding my 94 WXC-250 better than my buddies 09 KTM300. :D Motor is better (EZer to use and just as fast), suspension is better. IMHO
  3. oldmx Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2001 WR-360.
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 KTM 505
    I will agree.

I sent my 01 Husky CR-125 suspension to him and the resulting ride was steller all I did was firm up the forks two clicks and have left it alone. I was so pleased that I sent him my 01 Honda CR-250 suspension and just got it back. I can't wait to try it since it was horrible before.

Anyone thing of a revalve should consider Les.

Mike
  4. MotoXotica Husqvarna
    AA Class

i never used les,but probably will on my 2010.always here nothing but the best about his work/service.dan
  5. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    Les did three of my Huskys last winter and they were greatly improved. Since then I have been on a lean and mean routine and have lost 20+ pounds. Needless to say the bikes don't feel the same. Anyway, Les is telling me how to get things dialed back in for my current weight.
    Great customer service.