Learning from Jarvis....

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by 87husky500xc, Nov 18, 2016.

1. 87husky500xc Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2020 tx300i and a few vintage bikes
    Other Motorcycles:
    77 honda xr-75..
    NCSteve, bax3, 268fords and 1 other person like this.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    We did have that privilege, it was a great day, right in the El Cajon Zone area of San Diego, Ca. . Very hard to get anywhere near the ease and calm at which Graham does his amazing moves. BTW he was on a 100% OEM stock TC250 (Murrieta Husky USA HQ demo bike), with his muffler, GT216AA front and 300 side panels
    This log was one of the easier obstacles for us students follow over. I had more than a few fails on the other stuff. I had no trouble with the log but you can read my body language compared to Graham's he is just so relaxed and loose, I'm all tight in my shoulders!
    Graham log.jpg rob log.jpg
    street2dirt likes this.
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Lucky for Graham, Earl and I were there to help him pull his bike over the top of this canyon cliff climb. (haha)
    He constantly pushed/tested his own boundaries even at the expense of us seeing him fail. I like that , for sure he is great at bowing out gracefully when he does fail, no drama, no bike tossing, no looping out, just calmly step off and hold and think what's next. That is a valuable lesson unto itself. Relax don't panic don't rush-- just stop and think. And never give up, he went back in and blasted up and out after resurveying the climb out.
    helping G force.jpg
    NCSteve, street2dirt and dartyppyt like this.
  4. 268fords Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE510'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CRF 100, Kawasaki KLX 110
    Man he is something else on a bike.