1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Kickstand for TE 450 2007

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by James White, Mar 8, 2015.

1. James White Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE450
    I can't find this kickstand for the life of me aftermarket or OEM. Dealer can't get it. This is very very frustrating!!! I'm thinking about ordering a generic stand and fabbing up my own mount. Do the clamp ons work well? I remember there a bike having a clamp on stand, would that fit this bike??? Trying to get it for rego ASAP and have looked for 2 weeks.... to no avail.

Cheers from Oz
  2. Flash319 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM640 Supermoto
    I am sort of looking to. Have a TC450 with no stand and want to put one on. Don't really want to weld onto the frame. Post if you come up with something that works. You have the mount right?
  3. James White Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE450
    Damn someone please help me out. We don't even have the mount. The previous owner somehow lost it all. Should never have bought this bike. Been nothing but problems for me the past 3 weeks. I hope it's reliable at least when I get it all sorted. PO was a complete idiot.
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    The 2006/2007 TE bikes were really sweet, and really not that common. Hope you don't give up on it. Gravity fed fuel (no fuel pump), no efi, etc, with (in the usa) license/road plate.

Though, in general, Husqvarna's strong point was not kick stands. Some years they worked well, some were dodgy.

I would just gerry rig a kickstand up however you can. That is what I did and I bought the bike new i.e. the kick stand was not that well designed.
  5. 268fords Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE510'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CRF 100, Kawasaki KLX 110
    Coffee! Your back!
  6. James White Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE450
    It's just frustrating... A bought an 09 sidestand and am gonna make it work one way or another to pass rego.
  7. James White Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE450
    The amount of varnish in the carburetor was just insane. Literally insane. I cleaned out all the jets best I could. Still runs like crap so I purchased all new jets in aJD jet kit. gonna give that a go this week. Also found aluminum shavings in the carburetor when I pulled it apart so that just makes me even happier. I wonder what condition the motor is in.... HA
  8. Flash319 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM640 Supermoto
    I am building a mount that will not need welding. Will post when complete.
  9. Jumbwa Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 te 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    None
    I have a 2006 te450, has anyone found an aftermarket stand that works yet?