Ken Roczen words on recent events

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Oct 6, 2014.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Centerline likes this.
  2. dave lindsey Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XCW/2012 CRF230F
    Good to see him on the Suzuki!!
  3. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Full quote.....

I chose Suzuki because I like the RCH image, and I think together me and RCH we can do something big. I have 100 percent faith in the bike because you take them out of the box already and they’re just so good. I have a lot of good memories on Suzuki. My decision when I went with RCH, people were like, “It’s not factory.” Yes, we are factory. It doesn’t even matter; I have so much faith in the bike I’m like whatever. Just give me the bike and I’ll make it work.

He clearly is behind Suzuki's "Turning above ALL else" philosophy. Who's worthy of criticizing him? Anyone? Mcfly? Mcfly?...
  4. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    More.

But I think in my eyes you can buy a Suzuki, I don’t even know if you need engine work really...more is not always good. It’s about putting it on the ground. I think if you have the right suspension guy, the guy you can trust, and I even have one in Germany. A guy that I’ve been with him since I was little, and he’s absolutely amazing. If I would have to I would buy a bike, get my suspension done with him, and I will be good to race.
  5. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    He hopes to stay ahead of Eli Tomac any way he can because Eli is his worst nightmare.
  6. HuskyMax Husqvarna
    AA Class

Don't forget about Barcia, I think with him being on the JGR team that they will be closer to a championship than they were with bubba. The amount of technology on that team has to be amazing. I would dare say more so than some factory teams.
    Xcuvator likes this.
  7. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
  8. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    When he started along these lines and added in some words about a bike chassis, I about fell over in my chair ... He was describing the last 250\310 Husqvarna bikes that came out of Italy... He wants a bike that handles and turns and does not beat him up ... Every magazine out there wrote the Husky was well beyond the other bikes when it came to the handling ... All mentioned down on power down slightly ... Mags do stock bikes pretty much so keep it in mind it is not a PRO bike they are testing.

--
    Ever watched any PRO ama MX\SX racing? Very few times do you ever see any bike out power another brand ... The engine HP has got to be there in the ballpark of course, but corner speed \ traction is the ticket ... Ever try to figure out why RV2 runs off and hides? Speed in the corners for openers ..
  9. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Yep ... These 2 guys are like mirrors as 250cc riders sometimes... KR94 has the experience at least in MXdN racing ... I'm thinking that gave him an edge in the last couple yrs racing ... ~Never watched ET3 much as a 250 guy but he looked unbeatable at times this yr on that 450, ESP in the outdoors... He got a pass or 2 on KR94 this yr also :) ... And he has won a championship over KR on the 250s ... Eli can win one or both 450 ama championship in 2015 as easy(?) as anyone else ...