1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Just picked up a 06 tc450 with a cracked case

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by rexsfour, Oct 17, 2020.

1. rexsfour Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TC449
    Other Motorcycles:
    Banshee, 96 YZ 250
    Trying to decide if I should fix it or part it out.
    The guy did not follow the proper starting cycle. It backfired and messed up the right hand case and inner clutch cover pretty good.
    The bike looks good other than the case. Scott’s stabilizer and recluse clutch.
    I looked up the parts and seems new parts would be 1500-1700. I see a 510 eBay case that would work or a 05 te rh case but this case would not work with a Kickstarter.
    If I’m gonna rebuild it I would like to add a electric start.

What electric start kit would you recommend?
    I have seen mentions of a way to keep the kick and fix this issue so it doesn’t happen again. Does anyone have a write up to this fix?
    Anyone have suggestions on where to find parts for this bike other than google?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Are you sure it is a 2006 ? It should have a red oil line if it is a 2006. The tank should also be black instead of gray. It was very common for guys to switch most of the plastic and forget the oil line and tank.
  3. cordia Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 310 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM GasGas Honda
  4. cordia Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 310 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM GasGas Honda
  5. cordia Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 310 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM GasGas Honda
  6. rexsfour Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TC449
    Other Motorcycles:
    Banshee, 96 YZ 250
    Title says 2006 on it. The right case matches up to the 510 smr case I found on eBay. I think I’m gonna buy this used case.

It doesn’t seem like those eBay items are available to ship to the United States. The price does not seem to bad though.
    I also found a starter kit on eBay for about $800 which doesn’t seem to bad if I keep it.
  7. cordia Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 310 2013
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM GasGas Honda
    Hi I will rather get e new TE !! engine..as for 800 a starterkit look at this price and you will have a wonderful bike back again you have on der tc 5 gears ? on the te there 6 and a biger flywheel

problem will be the shipping maby there is a way
    I have 525 sx with 6 speed gearbox in it carburator Kickstart lever deco and I love this bike I will never get a e starter or EFI Bike again to much hassel but that 's only my opinion I wish i can get a 511 here in germany