Josh Grant to Monster Energy Factory Kawasaki

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Jul 14, 2015.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Due to the injury of Wil Hahn, Monster Energy Factory Kawasaki is in need of a rider for the next few rounds and Josh Grant got the nod to join the team. We found him this morning at Lake Elsinore, shaking down the bike and working with his new team.

He told us that as of right now, the plan is for him to line up at Millville this weekend.

Josh also mentioned that the transition is going well, as he of course has been on a Kawasaki all season for TwoTwo Motorsports. He said the only thing he's really getting used to is some of the hard-parts and options he has, as the engine and chassis setup is almost identical to what he had previously.

--
    Not sure on that Hahn rider ... Seems to get hurt lots.
  2. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310
    when did he get hurt? I don't remember him getting hurt at red bud?
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I don't remember exactly ...might have been practice time ..

Grant's sitting in 25th place here and has not did alot of racing the entire yr really ..Seems he got hurt at the start of the season and never really got going ...

[IMG]
  4. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Will seems like a really cool guy. He went down at Anaheim 1 in January in the first practice session if I remember right. Came into the outdoors behind the curve because of it.

He went down in a training session last week and will be out for a couple rounds.
  5. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    man i hope they get a break on the weather for Millville man its been rough the last few days here 90+ on heat and humidity talk about sweatin ur ass off:eek:
  6. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4

It always seems to be hot and humid here for Millville.