Jeremy Martin interview – MXoN!!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Aug 12, 2014.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    robertaccio and MotoMarc36 like this.
  2. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Great find!

He's a well-mannered and grounded young man, as is his older brother Alex. When you speak to his Father, offroad legend John Martin and owner of Spring Creek MX track in Millville, you can see where the great attitude comes from. I had the pleasure of meeting John at his track last year when I attended the Loretta Lynn Regional at Millville. I had the pipe torn from my bike in practice. Couldn't find a replacement. John Martin gave me full access to his race shop, and a staffer to help. He acted like it actually mattered if a chump like me got my bike fixed and could race! It was not to be, my pipe was just too twisted and smashed. They showed genuine disappointment. I was really moved by their genuine kindness and generosity, they certainly owed me nothing. I'm a fan for life and they reminded me how important it is to PAY IT FORWARD!
  3. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Congratulations to Jeremy Martin for nailing down his first Championship after the first moto in Indiana. He mentions his dad and mom on the podium interview and shows elated emotion, which in turn made me choke just a tad, to see what this great young man has accomplished and how humble he is about it. Great kid from great parents.
    Motosportz and robertaccio like this.
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Yep ... I think I can remember him saying way back during the opening 5 moto winning streak that they just worked hard in the off season to raise his riding up a notch ...

[IMG]
    Happy trio here ... Utah should be a fun race for sure for these guys ....
    robertaccio likes this.
  5. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Always great to see successful young people retain a sense of proportion and respect. Shows good grounding and a good upbringing.
    Motosportz likes this.
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Right and this sport seems to have young people who can abide by those standards.. And don't forget that this guy just whipped a field of very good 250cc riders ... His future of racing SX\MX is wide open again and on a different scale ...
  7. Drew Smith Husqvarna
    AA Class

This is a great moment for the Martins, John Martin was a national champion in the 80's in off road and now the family has championships in both MX and off road, A proud moment to be sure!
  8. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.