1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

I've got a great rack now!

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Chop Suey, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Chop Suey Husqvarna
    B Class

For my TE250 that is.:) Husband made it this past week. Platform was from one he made for one of my older bikes, made new brackets, all aluminum and stainless steel bolts. Seems very sturdy and while not as cool as Motosportz, I like it, especially since someone thought enough of me to make it!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Nice!!

WoodsChick
  3. HuskyD Husqvarna
    B Class

Give that man a ceral malt beverage of his choice. I don't say this to very many ladies, but "nice rack".:cool:
  4. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

Looks great, nice job. Now its adventure camping time :D
  5. Chop Suey Husqvarna
    B Class

Ha! Thanks, I'll let my husband know!;)
  6. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    ...not the bolt-on's I was thinkin' of...

Hmmm.......bet these bolt-on's are cheaper than the 'other kind'...... ;)

Good job. :cool:
  7. SightedN2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

very nice rack indeed.....uhhh, the thing to carry stuff on......oh you know C.S. you left it out there with your headline : ) I like the garage filled with all makes of bikes too.....
  8. Chop Suey Husqvarna
    B Class

Thanks SightedN2! Yep, MBS is rampant at our house. We're back up to six and it will probably only get worse. :rolleyes:
  9. BentAero Husqvarna
    A Class

Nice rack indeed! Hey, that's a good looking luggage carrier too!

Can he make one for me? -the carrier that is...

BTW, I'm extremely bummed about it, but I won't be able to make the trip up to the AMA D/S ride at the end of Sept like I had hoped. Schedule conflict. Hope to make it up to see you and yours in '09.

Gary
  10. Chop Suey Husqvarna
    B Class

Aw, that's a bummer you can't make it to Michigan this year, maybe next year though. Would be fun to take you on some of the trails up our way, I think you'd enjoy them. We will probably do a trip to the Deal's Gap area again next year, so maybe we could hook up and you could show us around your part of the country?

I'll see if my husband wants to make another rack and will let you know.
  11. Chop Suey Husqvarna
    B Class

Sorry Ruffus, meant to come back to this and got sidetracked. We are doing a dual sport trip, but not camping out to save weight. Doing part of the Michigan Cross Country Cycle Trail (MCCCT) first part of September and I’m pretty excited! I’m the weak link in the equation, so we will see how many miles a day we can do in five days. The MCCCT is a mix of two tracks, dirt roads, some pavement, some ORV trail, and some true single track.

Here’s a link on it. http://www.vvmapping.com/trails/MCCCT2.html

And a ride report – cannonshot did it by himself!. http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138402
  12. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

No problem ;) I've read Cannonshots report before. Looks like an awesome trip.
    Hopefully next year I can post my own epic ride report.
    Have a great time & take lots of pic's