It's snowing so it must be xmas?

Discussion in '610/630' started by mtne, Apr 18, 2009.

1. mtne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE610 + 08'TE610 sumo'd
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950SE
    I'm getting a little over excited about the TE610 I should be picking up next week...... Reading and planning etc. So I'm compiling the eventual things I'll need to protect it from myself and enjoy the ride. Of course I'm open to suggestions :thumbsup:

Barkbusters and mirrors, maybe a couple of switches too.... Highwaydirtbikes Paul is a cool guy that makes a hell of a product, local too!

Uptight skid plate - consensus is that it gives the best protection, yes?

Rear Rack by Promotobillet

Case saver by 7602 Racing another local CO company.... maybe other goodies from them later.

The Britiannia Composites Lynx fairing. HID low beam most likely tho it might take a while to pop for this one.......

Something to carry stuff..... maybe some Dirtbagz rangers or Wolfman luggage again both local companies.

Any particularly weak spots I need to address before just riding it and giving it a proper break in? None I'm aware of but I might have missed something.........
  2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    mtne, whats up with this weather? A month ago I was riding around and it was 65 degrees, perfect. Now its 29 and snowy everywhere. Sounds like you guys really got pounded up north.
  3. mtne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950SE
    Yup, it's ugly. 4" of standing slush in the driveway..... of course it should all melt off shortly..... 70 by mid week..... :)
  4. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

mtne;
    Let me just direct your attention to the first sponsor (I think) of this asylum; Motosportz
    He sales Paul's guards and has another alternative to the skid plate

And wait till you see his rear rack, man......:cool:

:thumbsup:
  5. mtne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950SE
    Looks like the rear rotor sharkfin should be a good thing to have in the Rockies. Maybe that pipe midguard too. The rack? Well personally I think it looks gaudy and awkward to use. The bash plate looks like it's a touch smaller too.... not sure about that. Oh and I already have the bulletproofdesigns rad guards on my 525 and will likely use them again..... I've ummm shall we say tested them extensively.......

Thanks for reminding me to check them out! :thumbsup:
  6. brisendines Husqvarna
    A Class

Its been raining all day here... The bad weather helps ease the pain of not riding because of a busted rear shock...
  7. TrailRider Husqvarna
    B Class

:applause: I'm glad that you found one. Now comes the fun part, all the bling. Now if it would stop raining we could get in a little mud riding. :lol: Let me know when it's here so I can take a look see.
  8. mtne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950SE
    Well, I'll be keeping this one clean.

ok, maybe not. :D

I'll feel better when I actually take possession....... then figure out if I can afford to plate it and get the basic goodies...........