It's not a husky but...

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Motosportz, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    My Athletic 13 YO daughter is going to be pretty happy when she gets home tonight. I traded her TTR125 off for a cool 68 Yami 350 2 stroke scrambler (street bike), she was a little upset. Little did she know I was upgrading her. I plan on really riding a lot with her this coming summer and i think she will do great. She is VERY eager to do it more and this is going to be the year.

- The ultimate plan is do complete the 24 hr race next year as a dad/kid team. We will see if we get that far. Should be interesting.

KX 100

[IMG]
  2. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

Well that will help you get out of the dog house with the kid at least:thumbsup:. I think that would be awsome if you both would complete the 24 hr. Tell her that we are all behind her 110%. Tell her to show them boys what she's made of. I tell that to my daughter all the time and she usually does show the boys what she is made of,even gave the one boy that was bothering her a bloody lip:lol:. She did apologize to the boy later on that day because she knew she took it a little to far. Here I thought I was going to have to be the one that ran all of the boyfriends off:lol::lol::lol:.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    She is a great kid, accels at everything, always a honor roll student, never in trouble. She really deserves it. Should be an interesting year.
  4. lesrsz28 Husqvarna
    AA Class

You will have a great time kids can be the best thing in your life only they get older and than dont need your time as much as you need them!! 3 boys here and all grown up.:excuseme:
  5. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

:thumbsup: Thats good news to hear Kel.
  6. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

I can already see it starting to happen and she's only 9 1/2. I always try to include her with what ever I'm doing. She's big into horses now,,,hay burners anyways,,as you can see,, I cant find many uses for a horse except to hunt off of one during bear season. Sorry Kel....I'm not really trying to hijack your thread,but I already have...I'll shut up now....
  7. shotgunscott Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    yamaha,suzuki,kawasaki,scorpa,AJP
    We need to get the daughters together to go riding.
    I brought my now 16 y.o a KX 100 this summer.

[IMG]
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    yes we do, in fact maybe we can get them both to do the 24 hr this year?
  9. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Wow!!whats with these gals now!! ,,,,,my 13yo just started riding the RM125 and is avid and even somewhat aggro on it!!! She has now even ridden my TXC450 and now keeps asking to ride it. I'm scared,,,been beaten/roosted by a girl before in a race, it works hard on the male ego.

My 16yo is so so into it, but still likes to ride the XR80 around (she is shorter than the 13yo)

That would be very cool to document,, 2 Dad daughter teams in a 24 hour race
  10. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    My son raced a KX100 in '07. Awesome bike. Bulletproof. Best of luck to you and your daughter!
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Just ripped it around the hood. FUN!

Chloe at 7 on an XR50

[IMG]

Last year on the TTR

[IMG]

In weed CA on the way to trade the TE450 a few years ago (check out the arms :>)

[IMG]

Not yet girl...

[IMG]

next up...

[IMG]
  12. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    I think you're just using this thread as an excuse to post up photos of your drop-dead gorgeous girls:busted: :lol:

On the subject of the KX100, I gotta say that it is a much better trail machine than most folks would think. I rode one (well, it was an RM100, a product of that most unholy alliance between Kawasaki and Suzuki that didn't last very long, exact same thing except for the color) all day once in the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho in some very technical and unforgiving terrain and I was very impressed with the bike. Way more bottom end than my CR125, and just huge gobs of fun everywhere. It was kind of fun riding a bike that fit me for a change:p

WoodsChick
  13. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Little bikes can be fun. I have a CR85 that I want to put a flywheel weight on and an SST pipe and maybe a bigger gas tank so I can try some trails with the little beast.:D
  14. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
  15. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    It's a miracle my dominate ugly jeans not not botch up the mix. :lol:

This bike has a flywheel weight and is jetted perfect. You can pretty much drop the clutch from a stand still and motor away, amazing.

I sprung it on her after school. Now it looks like I have to scramble to take her riding after school tomorrow as she demanded. She looked at it for about 4 seconds before she said where do I turn on the gas and can I start it. :cheers:
  16. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

You guys are some very lucky dudes, indeed. :cheers:
  17. surfer1100 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250, Memories of past tiddlers.
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM-01 EN 125, 03 125 MX, 09 EN 155
    haha classic shot with the cell permanently attached to the hand:lol:
  18. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Heck, what did you expect?:lol:
  19. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

:lol::lol::lol: Thats great:lol:
  20. PhilM Husqvarna

O man you are in trouble. She is thinking to her self. " Wait till you go to work dad, I'm gonna sneak yer bike out and twist that grip".

HMMMM mischief.......

[IMG]

Nice to see you have your daughters involved :applause: