It was -14 this morning, so I brought a Husky 610

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by skywalker951, Dec 20, 2008.

1. skywalker951 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes, 14 below 0 and the first day of winter is tomorrow.:doh: It's going to be a long winter. So I decided this was the day to go shopping and help with a real ballout package and help the little guy. An 08 husky te610 will join the stable along side the 08 husky te510, Bultaco 250 Pursang and Honda SL-70. I will have part company with an old friend (xr650r, very trick) and a V-Strom 650 (a nice street bike but I have regained my insanity). After the funds arrive from the bike sale I will start to develope my 610 ds/adventure tourer. And maybe a set of supermoto wheels that would fit both the 510/610. Even with the windchill it is a pretty nice day. :thumbsup:
  2. terryth Husqvarna
    B Class

so you "brought" a 610, not "bought" one? Must not have cost anything. :)

Just kidding
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    It's been a long time since I've seen any pictures of Gaylord MI, used to go through that area every year.

(that was a hint LOL)
  4. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Congrats on your new bike see if you can snap a few pics to share with all.:thumbsup:

-25c or -13f here in Kamloops today.
  5. racerx64 Husqvarna
    A Class

Just curious but where did you buy your bike. I go riding in Boyne Falls at my parents place and would be good to know where the nearest Husky dealer is, in case i need some parts for mine while i am up there. Congratulations on your new 610 it is a great bike, I love mine.

Todd
  6. skywalker951 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I will pick up bike in a couple of months from Reinbolts in Reese Mi (just east of saginaw) 989-755-0612 and Nate is the owner. It is in farm country and not a big dealer, instock parts are the basics. Multi line farm type dealer that even has Ural and other cool stuff. But it is a shop and not a mega store and I like that. Santa may bring a digital camera or coal (I hope he does not check his list twice). I will sent pictures of -14 and lots of snow. Boyne area is a great place to ride and home to a great DS Ride (the Chandler Hill Challenge) in sept.
  7. mrkartoom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE610, 15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Beta Rev
    Good choice. Merry Christmas to you. :cheers:
  8. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles: