1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

Is there any online dealers offering parts??

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by Bigbill, May 6, 2015.

1. Bigbill Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '83 250wr
    Other Motorcycles:
    0 right now
    Is there any online husqvarna dealers who are offering the new vintage and post vintage parts?
  2. justintendo klotz super techniplate junkie

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    84 250,86 400,87 430,88 250,95 360
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 kawasaki zrx 1100
  3. fotosaurus Husqvarna
    AA Class

http://www.husqvarnavintage.com/
    I've never used this site and haven't read much about it. But they have an incredible amount of NOS vintage parts and some I have not seen anywhere else (like the original swing arm silent block bushings for example).

Mark
  4. fran...k. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    420ae 98wr125 2004wr250 others
    Other Motorcycles:
    electric freeride 1993 yam gts
    Have you used Hall's yet? I would recommend using the telephone even though they do have a shopping cart. Their cart lets you put stuff in it they do not have which gets frustrating sometimes the main thing I wanted wasn't possible. Actually I ordered a few stuff for a 1998 earlier this week using the phone, they said they could get a seat cover for something in this section but it would delay my order. I would recommend going through the parts sheets prior to calling. As I have stated before things were getting better during the BMW era, unlikely that will continue in my opinion.

Added later
    I recommended using the phone above and there is a code on my slip to get 10% off if ordering on line.

Fran.
  5. jimspac Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR, 82 430WR, 84 250WR, 85 400
    Other Motorcycles:
    86 400WR, 82 Montesa Cota 349
    www.husqvarna-parts.com has some NOS stock that is not listed on his webweb site. some he has remanufactured as well. Those he lists as 100% accurate duplications of orginals such as his plastics. He does not handle DC Plastics however HVA-Factory has a relationship with them. DC Plastic also carries HVA clutch covers and a few other tidbits as well
  6. loony888 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    400 CR0SS
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati's

they're not bad, but john lefevre has most of what they do (for the early stuff like mine anyway) and it's only local shipping not across the pond
  7. hva-factory CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna 510TE , 300WR Etc...
    We have pretty much everything you could ever need for a 1980's twinshock Husky and ship worldwide daily.

www.hva-factory.com

Andy
    darren7878 likes this.