Is there a TE610 jetting thread?

Discussion in '610/630' started by MATPOC, Oct 20, 2018.

1. MATPOC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    too many
    I have bone stock 2006 TE610, it's running lean after I replaced worn out needle and emulsion tube with stock ones, it ran OK, I think someone compensated for the wear with adjustments

I'm seeing old Delorto carbs were 1.5 turns on the pilot but this is I think FCR? whatever was stock for 2006

Any help appreciated, looking for Plot and Main jet sizes, needle position, also how many turns on the screw

TIA!
    D
  2. MATPOC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    too many
    Reading the Manual my settings are correct, FCR MX 41 1.5 turns on the pilot screw.
    I'm gonna check jets again, should be OK with main, it runs fine past 1/4 throttle, but I have no idle until the screw (flex cable that adjusts throttle position) almost all the way in, bad throttle response unless I have the choke on. So basically very lean at idle and off-idle, no air leaks, but someone has replaced intake manifold already probably chasing same issue.

Anyone has any baseline settings they can share for the bike with Keihin? All I know for sure is that needle is on #4 clip.
  3. mg94 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM610S
    Other Motorcycles:
    XT600
    SM 610 EU jetting:
    Main 172
    Pilot 50
    start 85
    max air jet 200
    Gas valve 15/M
    Screw 1.5 turns
    min air jet 100
    starter air jet 4 mm
  4. MATPOC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    too many
    Much thank you sir!

I assume my unknown market Blue and Yellow Enduro should have same numbers, will pull the carb tonight and check, now that I finally got some reading glasses I might be able to see the jet numbers without having to use my call phone as a magnifying glass :)

5. David Hoffman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Multistrada 1200s
    I fixed my 2006 by eliminating the catalytic stopper in the muffler and buying a jet kit from jdjetting.com The bike has run just about perfectly for years with those mods.
    I ordered this back in February 2015

Products ordered
    SKUProductItem priceQuantityTotal
    JDHQ05 JDHQ05 - Husqvarna 610 (05-08) $79.95 1 $79.95
    JDFM040 JDFM040 - JDJetting FCR-MX Fuel Mixture Screw $17.95 1 $17.95

Subtotal:
    $97.90
    Shipping cost:
    $7.00
    [IMG]
    Total:
    $104.90
  6. MATPOC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    too many
    Mystery solved! Someone dropped in 42 pilot, probably to compensate for worn out needle!
  7. CrankN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    This is standard, many have found that running a 178 main and a 45 pilot was a better outcome. Or just go with the JD kit.