Introducing X-lite billet clutch covers!

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    We are proud to introduce our newest product! Billet aluminum clutch covers for all X-lite models 2010-1013. Much stronger than stock to protect against holes being punched in your clutch cover by a rock or your brake pedal in a fall. Anodized red or black with the 7602 bar code laser engraved.

Price is $134.95

Don't forget that all orders over $100 automatically get a free 7602 stainless steel pint glass and orders over $200 get a free T shirt! Make sure to let us know your shirt size.

http://www.7602racing.com/husqvarna_te_tc_txc_250_310_xlite.php

Copy of HUS-CC04.JPG
    Tinken likes this.
  2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    A pic with the cover installed.

Copy of husky pics 185.JPG
    Coffee and LandofMotards like this.
  3. Indorider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha TZM, Suzuki RGR (2 smokers)
    My that's nice lookin' stuff. I'll be in the states in late September and'll order some for a hand-carry back to
    Indonesia..
  4. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Thanks. We ship worldwide almost every day, so it's no problem shipping to Indonesia. We send quite a bit of stuff to Singapore.
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Is there any increase or loss in oil volume? Or OEM spec inside shape?
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Oil volume remains almost identical to stock. Both for the clutch and stator covers. If you look at your oil level in the window and draw an imaginary line across the clutch cover you will see that the oil level only fills a very small portion of the bottom of the clutch cover. The cover would have to be much deeper or have some weird bulbous shape to increase the oil capacity by any significant amount.
  7. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Clay,

Thanx for getting my order out so prompt on the new ignition/clutch covers for the 13 x lites.

I will post some pics up as soon as I get them on! They are sweet looking and looks like A+ fit and finish as always.

That red anodizing is gonna look good!
  8. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    Clay,

Got the covers and bolted them on. PS: nice, very nice! A+ craftsmanship! Also, thanx for the ignition cover coming with a new bearing pressed in it.

Will post some pics of covers installed on bike in am, but these covers look bad with the other red stuff on my bike.
  9. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    No problem thanks for your business. Looking forward to seeing pics of your sweet ride.
  10. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    Here are the Pics of installed covers! They are Sweet ! A+ Craftsmanship Clay :thumbsup: Great now I think I need the Axle Blocks!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Coffee and Colo moto like this.
  11. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    These offer more than just good looks and strength. These x-lite engines run extremely hot oil temperatures due to the cases being made out of a weird insulative aluminum alloy. I am guessing the heat transferred through this cover will be well worth the cost to upgrade. :)

12. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Colo,
    In re: to what Tinken has posted what is the material you use (if you want to disclose).
    Also have you given consideration to construct "trick" engine covers like the TM Racing factory MXGP bikes with heat sink ridges on them for even more heat transfer surface area? Note: how they ridge them, where you never go with the boot or feel, so they remain normal smooth in the chafe areas but more heat sink in the non- interference areas.
    ex.clutch side
    http://classementmondialunifie.blogs.motoverte.com/files/2012/06/10-BOISSIERE.jpg

ex. ignition side
    http://www.ccmracing.com/_uploads/img/Tanel Leok action Ponte a Egola 27feb11.jpg

PS my ex 2008 TXC450 has the 7602 clutch cover on it, boot and rock worn but still going strong.
    PPS, Colo can I order one in natural finish (non anodized) ?
    PPPPS TM Racing motorcycles are rolling artwork.
  13. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Robertaccio, material is standard 6061 what almost all machined doo dads are made from. Yes I have considered building heat sink type covers but decided on the clean simple design for several reasons.

We don't have any raw unanodized covers available. We made a large initial run so it will likely be a while until we make these again.
    robertaccio likes this.
  14. knucklesdad Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR 65,CR144,TE510,Tc85,Tc125,Fc450
    Other Motorcycles:
    ,HD sporty1200, ttr 50, pw50, Ktm 50
    Do you have theses covers for the Husky 65
  15. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Sorry we don't. There are no cr 65's in the us as far as I know.
  16. huskyfrk Husqvarna
    AA Class

You don't think the high engine temps on x-lite motors have anything to do with the low oil capacity ?? just saying.