1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Intake Rubber Boot.

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Husky Brothers, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Husky Brothers Husqvarna
    B Class

Hi guys quick question would anyone know how much a new intake rubber would cost ?
    [IMG]

as mine has completely ripped allowing my carburettor to pop off while I was doing a 3 hour enduro and I didn’t notice it :eek::eek: :jawdrop: so im not sure how much dust, mud, water and crap I have let in and I only noticed it tonight so I whipped the plug out tonight and it was white :banghead: I did also notice some knocking at high RPM (near the end of the 3hours) and at first I thought bottom end knock but im thinking it may have been pre-detonation as it only knocked at high RPM and due to it running stupidly lean it would have been hot enough to cause this, im just glad I didn’t seize it up or put a hole in the piston :cry: :cry: :cry: . I will post pics of the intake rubber as soon as I have washed the bike.
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    No clue how much it would cost or where the best place to buy them in England, but about 12-18 months ago there was talk on TT about these things needing replacing. Might want to search there in addition to what people information give you on CH.

Email Halls cycles in Illinois USA?
  3. tadgh Husqvarna
    A Class

hey talk to husky sport in chelmsford they will have them in stock.. its a low cost item. in fact if you ask them they may have ones they took off bikes when fitting the power up kit because the power up kit uses the mx intake as there is no air hose from the intake to air box like in the road legal version.

:thumbsup: