In Search Of Gasket Kits

Discussion in '610/630' started by ZeroAinz, Aug 11, 2021.

1. ZeroAinz Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sms 630 2011
    Can some one tell me where i can find and if it exists, the kit of gasket for husvarna sms 630 2011…or compatible gaskets from other engines…ebay is only 630/610 until 2008
    Because i opened all the entire engine(hard find if neutral, and a damage on bottom of cranckshaft) and now is time to rebuild it :)
    kamildiouri likes this.
  2. kamildiouri Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630
  3. ceevu Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 610/630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Cagiva Elefant, husaberg fe501
    Have you tried swm? Engine is mostly the same,i believe it would take care for most important pieces.
  4. PaulSA Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE-610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 1190
    Also very interested to know this .. @ZeroAinz -- have you found out a supplier for a gasket set?
  5. Ungarisch Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM510R, 2007 SM610, 2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 Z1000
    what gasket do you need? I ordered the left and right side case gaskets from my KTM dealer and get them in a few days.
  6. PaulSA Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE-610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 1190
    The mechanic said he needs a complete gasket set — which used to be available, but isn’t any more. These are still available: Head gasket. Base gasket. Clutch cover gasket. Ignition cover. Ignition outer. Water pump. But complete sets aren’t.

I’ve noticed on eBay some complete sets for older models but none of the suppliers can tell me if they’d work for a 2009.
  7. Ungarisch Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM510R, 2007 SM610, 2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 Z1000
    bottom ends are identical between the 610 and 630. The barrel and cylinder head is different. So all gaskets should work with the exception of the head gasket, valve cover gasket and possibly barrel gasket, tho as you mentioned those are available separately anyways.
  8. PaulSA Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE-610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 1190
    Would you know if the complete gasket kits for earlier (2001) TE-610 models are the same as the later models (2009) ? I do see these complete kits on ebay (for earlier models)...
  9. PaulSA Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE-610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 1190
    Ok, www.athena.eu has a complete gasket set ... seems that the 2001 version they have will work for later models as well -- at least I visually confirmed the base and head gasket, water pump gasket, etc to the original 2009 part numbers...