I want one of the pro husky riders jerseys

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by meslowmelive, Oct 20, 2008.

1. meslowmelive Husqvarna
    B Class

They look sic as bro, white and red , you cant buy them can you ,i want one :notworthy::applause: same as the one up top in the pic. can we organize a special make .
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I think progrip made something like that.
  3. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

Cemoto in Italy has similar: Cemoto.it/

[IMG]
    http://www.cemoto.it/articoloswft.php?id=426 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[IMG]
    http://www.cemoto.it/articoloswft.php?id=356 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm going to order one of each; they cost 31 euros each. Then there's shipping and 'other' charges. I think about $70 USD EACH delivered to my door. I'll let you know how they look, with a picture of me wearin one of 'em! I probably won't look as hot as the gal in blue, but I bet I'll be smilin bigger :D

They're on the way; see below.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Payment confirmed. Thanks.
    CEMOTO ITALIA Srl
    Partita I.V.A.: 02853540173 Via della Stella, 80 - 25060 SAN VIGILIO di Concesio (Brescia) - Italy
    Tel. +39.030.2180861 - Fax +39.030.2753289
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    The jerseys arrived at my house in Salida via UPS today, Oct 23, just THREE DAYS after placing the order. My wife says they look terrific. I'm in KC,KS till Monday, so I won't have a chance to model them for a picture until Tues.

3 days! I can't even get something from Denver in 3 days! :banghead:
    I'm home now and have checked out both jerseys. They are both XXL as ordered. They are the same physical size as several XL jerseys that I bought here in the states. When I lay them flat, the jersey torsos are 25" wide, giving 50" circumference. My chest size is 46" and they fit me fine. XL would probably have been too tight. (I am 5"5" and weigh a portly 200 lbs, so I need a large roomy jersey.) The jersey material is a very light nylon, much too delicate for the heavy duty woods riding that I do here in Colorado. I'll probably use them as "dress" jerseys to wear around camp and at casual get-togethers.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Does this make my butt look too big? :lol:
  4. tommie d Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Twenty one and counting
    Other Motorcycles:
    Two Honda's
    Will Motosportz be getting any of the 09 Sinisalo Tech HVA jerseys?
  5. tadgh Husqvarna
    A Class

posted this pic before, uk pro jersey..might be able to point you in the right direction

[IMG]

however they are made of god knows what (cheesecloth??) and will last about 4 hors before being shredded
  6. mrkartoom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE610, 15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Beta Rev
    The ProGrip team jerseys are really nice and so are the cemoto. Too bad there is not more swag available, but hopefully BMW will do somethign about that.

I put a bug in the guys ear over at Offroadchampions. They have been selling KTM team jerseys from the WEC in their ebay store and I told them they need to do some Oblucki, Guillaume , or Bourgeois jerseys. :thumbsup: Maybe for next season he said.
  7. dags Husqvarna
    B Class

with a normal temp here of around 35 deg C, & in summer up around 40+ C, the open weave is great, especially when you have a pressure suit also. I`d rather a new jersey every couple of rides compared to o`heating.
  8. tadgh Husqvarna
    A Class

maybe so ..temps here over summer maybe 20ish C depending on your luck, and anywhere from 0 to 10C over the winter so i have different requirements :) i tend to always wear jersey over amour over another inner shirt most of the time ..and the tight woods makes you look like you are wearing the incredible hulks (shredded) shirt very quickly :banghead:

however they do look good :thumbsup:
  9. dags Husqvarna
    B Class

yep, agreed - my wife says my jerseys keep her sewing skills at their best :D
  10. TripleW Husqvarna
    AA Class

on-linejerseys.com will make custom jerseys. They mainly do paintball jerseys but I've talked to them about doing moto jerseys. I've seen there stuff and it's good quality. TW
  11. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

See my updated post #3. :applause: :applause:
  12. mrkartoom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE610, 15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Beta Rev
    ramz,

When you get home and model them post back for us how the sizing runs. Euro stuff tends to run on the small size and before I order a XL I'd like to know if it should be an XXL instead.
  13. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

See my updated post #3. I really like the jerseys. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: