1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Husqvarna TE 310 2013 rebuild finally finished

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Giack Husky310R, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2X TE310R 13' - WR300 10'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sherco SEF 300 Factory CHracing
    Hi to all cafehusky members,
    I'm opening this thread to show you pictures of the finished bike and to thank you for all your valuable advice you have given me. Thanks this community I've learned a lot about my bike just reading here and I also noticed that sometimes it's even better searching directly in the CH threads instead of searching in the manual because sometimes there are errors that you have already noticed and corrected. Without this forum I wouldn't even have been able to get it started
    20200322_175706.jpg 20200322_180226.jpg 20200322_180552.jpg [IMG] View attachment 100199
  2. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    I tried to re-upload the photos they always upload upside down
    IMG-20200327-WA0002.jpg IMG-20200327-WA0003.jpg
  3. Motorcycle Ron Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 Can-Am Spyder
    That's a great looking 310! I must warn you about calling the build complete, I made the same statement a couple months ago and I am obsessed with doing more:eek:.
    Is that a polished aluminum skid plate? I am considering trying to make my well used aluminum skid plate look polished. I also have been looking for a carbon fiber skid plate. I found one on a website that would be perfect but they don't have it in stock. It is black carbon with some red in it. I called the manufacturer and they don't make it any more. I keep telling myself (just one more part and it will be done) :excuseme:.
    Excellent job Giack. I hope your 310 gives you many fun rides
    Giack Husky310R likes this.
  4. xliteredhead Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 te310 red head
    Sweet looking beauty! These things can only go up in value from now on ;)
  5. Soderberg Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE 310r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gasgas ec250 -18, Yamaha WR250F
    Im very impressed. I just finnished my rebuild as well. The difference with me and you is that I never bother about the finnish. Its like new mechanically but looks like crap. New plastics ofcourse but not a single sticker fitted. Im hard on the plastics so all my bikes looks terrible after 15-20 hours of riding.
  6. Motorcycle Ron Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 Can-Am Spyder
    Agree and part of the fun is using it up. When in doubt gas it. Love these sweet machines
  7. Soderberg Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TE 310r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gasgas ec250 -18, Yamaha WR250F
    Have you anodized the forks or have you found them used? Looks really nice. Are there any good place to find stickers to these bikes. Would prefer at a reasonable price also.
  8. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Guys thank you all for the compliments, I'm glad you like it!!
    Now here we are in quarantine so I've only tried it in the yard, the engine now has 50 minutes of use :cry:
    @MotorcycleRon I want to convince myself that it is finished even if in reality when I find something I like for the TE I unfortunately buy it, like last week I found a used-semi new Arrow racing header for 250-310 at really good price and I bought it :busted:, my skid plate is a french mecasystem made of aluminum, 4 mm thick with satin finish (not so shiny polished). There's a site here in Italy that sells a recetech carbon fiber skidplate, is this here:
    IMG_6503.jpg
    They sell it for 70 euros here in Italy, no idea of the shipping cost to US.
    @soderberg The forks are TC 250 CC forks with gold anodized tubes, I sold the OC original forks and bought that pair already anodized. My stickers are custom made by blackbird racing that made graphics for Husqvarna world enduro team, I've paid only 120 euros for this kit and there's nothing more factory look than the factory bike graphics. My old plastics were all broken into different parts so I've decided to sell the two plastic kits that came with the bike and to buy a new one with new graphics. My berg original plastic looks like chewed by a dog but with some love and dashboard polish they came back to life. My rebuild lasted 7 months and every part of the bike has been controlled, polished, rebuilted or new if needed
    I'll post other pics of the bike like details etc...etc and also pics of the original bike I bought in july 2019
  9. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Rereading now I realized that in the last message I made a soup of words :D , sorry!!
    Here's the bike I bought in July 2019, the starting point:
    45fbe11b-2e47-4271-98a6-a9431894210c.jpg 8ddfdc08-be89-402c-a3d6-4f331414392e.jpg 45a5d4f2-ab31-49c0-a829-bfb141b14993.jpg

This bike was a non-running bike with fried CDI, raped wiring harness, engine with too many hours (don't know how much), very stripped frame paint and rust everywhere, all wheel bearings fucked up and swingarm needle bearing with needles dissolved by rust, sparrow poops that had stained-discolored various parts :lol:
  10. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Here we are with some closer photos where you can see more details: 20200331_191935.jpg 20200331_191845.jpg 20200331_191904.jpg 20200331_191914.jpg
  11. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
  12. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    The things that are different-changed from the original bike are: engine, skidplate, forks, plastics and graphics - the rest was all kept. Frame has been sandblasted and re-painted, all the wheel-swingarm-steering-linkage bearings and front stem races replaced, all the bolts cleaned polished with scotch brite mothers and drill, removed all the dents and scratches from swingarm with final satin finish, removed transparent paint from the hubs, reconstituted the oil vapor recirculation system with the addition of the drain back kit and other little things that now run away from my mind
    P-A Calmhede and Motorcycle Ron like this.
  13. Chisler Husqvarna
    AA Class

British Columbia, Chilliwack River Valley
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300 Husqvarna
    Very nice work ....The front fender brace is that carbon fiber also made by RaceTech
  14. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thanks Chisler, the front fender brace and mid-pipe heat scield-protection are made by a craftsman friend, the rest are original leovince parts of the special parts catologue
    Motorcycle Ron and Chisler like this.
  15. Motorcycle Ron Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 Can-Am Spyder
    Got to have that! super sweeeet
  16. Motorcycle Ron Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 Can-Am Spyder
    I like your passion Giak. When I was 16 and got my drivers licence I took the farm pickup to the yamaha dealership in Denver. I had a fake note from my mother saying I could buy a YZ 125. I was underage when I bought it but they had seen me since I was 10 years old and believed the note. I took the bike home and before I could unload it my mother jumped in the truck drove to the dealership , demanded the money back, made them unload the bike and she kept my 500 bucks. So my rebuild is dedicated to my MOM who probably saved me a broken collar bone or something. It's all about passion
  17. Motorcycle Ron Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 Can-Am Spyder
    Please have your friend make me one of those Fender braces. Your bike is one of a kind.
    P-A Calmhede likes this.
  18. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ron I've send you a PM, for everyone who is interested in Carbon Fiber parts send me a PM that I'll put you in touch with the craftsman
    Motorcycle Ron likes this.
  19. Motorcycle Ron Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 Can-Am Spyder
    And its that easy to get really cool stuff. Cafe Husky is the best, I'm going to get really cool parts to build my 310:banana:
  20. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Exactly Ron, like I said in the first message Cafe Husky is the best, great community of people :cheers: