Husqvarna Rider leads Germany MXoN team - 2015

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Aug 19, 2015.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Max Nagl will lead Team Germany into this years MXoN after Ken Roczen pulled out to have an operation on his troublesome back. Other team members are Henry Jacobi on the MX2 bike and Dennis Ullrich on the Open bike.

[IMG]
    TemecuCoastie and bigjon like this.
  2. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    I still think France is unbeatable.
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    unbeatable is a very heavy word.....kinda like unsinkable........strong with flush faced new champions yes, unbeatable no. (but they still have a great chance to win of course)
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Excluding MM25 who JM1 whipped ~every time this yr as needed on his way to his 2nd 250 MX championship, the other 2 French riders have each other being on the same team and homecourt\practice time on their side ...Fabvre is their champ, a rookie 450 rider ... Didn't see his name on the 014 dN race so not sure what his history is; Paulin went 1-1 last yr here on a different brand bike and finished well behind the rookie for 2nd this yr in the FIM racing ... With all due respect, neither seem like an totally dominate rider, such as AC222 or Nagl was showing before his injury. Nothing says JB51 can't whip them both, twice ... AC222 finished 40th in a moto last yr so the race is as open as that first corner after the gates drops.

--

Here's the MXGP points scoring to date with each rider ...Looks a little weird with the empty slots..AC222, Nagl, DeSalle all went down during the yr...looks a little like the AMA 450 racing where our top riders are missing also..
    MXGP_Points.jpg
    --

Nagl can win the USGP overall and both his motos at the MXoN ... We'll see how he looks in MEX this weekend.
  5. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    I'd say that Febvre has been THE dominant rider in mxgp this season. Out of 34 motos so far this year he has won 14 of them. Cairoli and Nagl combined have 10 moto wins. He has posted 1-1 moto scores at 4 different GP's this year. Cairoli and Nagl combined have 1.

http://www.mxgp.com/results/standings

Febvre finished 3rd in the 250/mx2 championship last year on a Husky.
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I'm certainly not trying to take anything away from their champion Fabvre but his wins are coming after the top riders over there have gotten hurt during the season... He's going down as the rookie who finally beat AC222 and that's not easy on any yr with their racing ... Maybe he is the second coming but we might have to wait till next yr to find out as the top guys are still recovering ... AC222 arm was black not too long ago and I really doubt he wants to race anymore this yr... I'm still riding with Max who at least has been on the track lately..

RV2 was racing early also ... he might have gotten hurt first ...
    RV2-pass-nagel3.jpg

Here's the bottom turn when they landed ..
    RV2-pass-nagel4.jpg

--
    I gotta add this Fabvre is a young guy also who is winning all their races ... He expects to win this Sunday ... If Nagl or JB51 do not beat him, I'm not sure who can ...
  7. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    I agree, Febvre has done the bulk of his winning since Cairoli and Nagl have dropped out from injury. He did manage to get 3 moto wins before they both dropped out though. Cairoli and Nagl each had 5 moto wins in that same stretch.
  8. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    And DeSalle ... He was pushing Nagl for the red plate before his injury and was picked to maybe de-throne AC222 in the preseason... AC222 never really got going on the 350 this yr and then got hurt for the second and final time on the 4fitty after he switched over ... It'll be a little interesting to see what size bike he rides next yr ... I'm with Nagl next yr also and whoever rides a Husqvarna...
    wrx likes this.
  9. R-J van Hulst Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 + 40 = WB 165 and a SM165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 400 Vtec 3
    x2
    Robert-Jan
    wrx likes this.
  10. wrx Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1973 to 1986 husky's various models
    Other Motorcycles:
    RM -250 / Buell / Penton 400 mc5
    I'D LIKE TO SEE HUSQVARNA AS MXGP WORLD CHAMPION
    ray_ray likes this.
  11. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Ya, I like DeSalle. Seems like a cool dude and his rides here in the US have been impressive. I'd love to see him win a championship, but every year it's the same story. He has the speed to challenge for a title, but an injury always derails his season.
  12. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    DaSalle might have had the points lead during the opening part of the season...He was not winning races but always on the podium pretty much ... Then crash and out ... AC parking the 350 says something but I'm not sure what really ...

This is the QUAL race where the screen shots above were made from ... Really cool looking but small track ... This was still 350 AC222... RV starts making his move to the front at about the 18:00 mark..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2K_3w3wM5w

--

Max in the states for the USAGP. The MEX race was his 3rd race back since his injury ... Finished well off the front in a mud race ... Not sure if he is still recovering from the injury or what...
    MAx_1.jpg
  13. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I'm still with this Husky rider but if anyone can get a message to him before the EOD, let him know it's OK to cool his jets slightly till next yr ... In any event, I'll be tilting a couple redHorses his way also today ...