Husqvarna is Welcomed to MonsterE SX racing - 2015

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Jan 3, 2015.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
  2. CrankN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Big congrats to Husky for scoring 2nd in both the 250 and 450 races
    Bring the noise!
    TemecuCoastie, BILLF and bigjon like this.
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    all this coverage and big money video contracts......and go check the riders race payouts... its still really grim that only a very few earn enough from teams and sponsors to make a decent living.
    BILLF and LandofMotards like this.
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Reeds answer was the best.
    BILLF likes this.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Most those riders were just scared kids on that stage... With the adults saying the most. Trey Canard was the adult that spoke the words that only a big man can live by. We all are not big men. We just happen to have 1 swinging.

--

The young will always be exploited by the adults (Adults are really just old, young ones that learned what growing up?) ... Best to get an education to combbat them and grow up as quick as possible because this song ain't gonna change soon... Who did not like the moment when the hot girl at mic mentioned 'they are trying to get the covenanted 18-34yr olds interested in the sport and then marched even younger looking hot hot hot babes on stage? This is all 100% fine with me because it is reality here and every where the word 'sponsor' is used to mean ~bigger-than-you-have-$... This is what makes the world we live in today go round and round ... Get used to it...
    --

In case anyone missed it, at the 6:14 mark is where the Husqvarna brand is welcomed on board as a sponsor ... Husky was the show here, same as on race day. Husky was the brand that provided something new to the racing.
    BILLF likes this.
  6. RickyDZero Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2020 Tx 300 i and 2015 Fc 250
    Say what you want about KTM take over of Husky,but all Husky fans should agree, it is nice to see the brand doing so well this soon. How long has it been since Husky did this good at a super cross event? How bout never!!
  7. oldbikedude Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1988 wr 430 with cr suspension
    Other Motorcycles:
    66flh,67 CA77,76 CR125M,73H1,74ty250
    While I am pleased with the great start Husky has in Supercross, & knowing how hard it is to finish well in any Supercross race, they were hardly mentioned during the broadcast. It's kind of an underwhelming debut on such a grand stage for such a prestigious & historical Manufacturer. I think the return of husky deserved more attention.