Husqvarna Dealer Show

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by dcg141, Aug 12, 2015.

1. dcg141 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just got back. The new bikes with solid side panels looked really good in person and I like the feel of them on the bike. They are very narrow at the front and feel different than the new KTM. I like it better and would not suprised to see it on future KTM's. Makes moving weigth forward easier. The TE's and FE's got the new from axle setup from the 15 KTM SX's. Smaller front axle and moved back and it does help the front end track better. The big news was the 701 Enduro..just got a glimpse but it looks sharp. They showed them for about 20 seconds then rolled them back.
    ray_ray, Russ, bigjon and 2 others like this.
  2. Russ Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250i & 701 Enduro, 501 & 630 sold
    Is any news filtering in about the 701 Enduro? I'm not expecting it to be much more than a rebadged & slightly revamped 690 Enduro R & thus have the same flawed narrow gearbox. But I live in hope!
  3. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

KTM loses the 690 and it reappears as a Husky 701.
  4. bigjon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1996 WXC410 2000 TE410 2008 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FJR 1300 Polaris 500
    I am kind of hoping to see what has been done that might excite my interest in doing DS.
    I guess little information at a time. RIGHT?
  5. dcg141 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yea I'm not sure when we see details.
  6. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Looks like 2016 should be hitting the showfloor soon,looks like FE450,501and 501s,TE125,TE250 and 300 ,Tc250 and ,Tc85,Fe350 and Fe350s all scheduled for AUG/Sept allotments,looks like all the FC250/450 and Tc125 scheduled for November release. all in very limited numbers coming in here and there until May again.So for those who have deposits should have your bike soon and if want one of the first batch better get $$ down at your dealer now.
    ray_ray and Norman Foley like this.
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Thanks Bill and why the limited numbers? Is that a states thing with the lower numbers?

--

This is all like a slow growing dream-come-true to me, with the racing and availability of the new bikes.... This is the pic from the opening page of an importer here in the Philippines ... Not only are the Husky being sold around the world, but they are in my backyard; might take a couple yrs but I at least have hope of getting my hands on a bike that is on-island. I'm about 99% sure I'm going back to a 2t (250cc) world for my purchases in the future.

Granstar_page1.jpg

My changes applied here. Let the good times roll!
    HuskyFActory2.jpg
    BILLF likes this.
  8. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    They can only bike so many bikes a day and half to distribute throughout the world.... so we get "X" amount and then you have to split again....

So they have to build some of one model some of another then some of another and so on....because if they built all the TE450s first people that wanted say a TC125 would be waiting until may to get some.... plus building little at a time you dont end up with a huge excessof any models....and they always build the pretty much unchanged models first
    BILLF likes this.
  9. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    The limited Numbers thru the 8 month delivery process keeps the bike flow going but we still didnt get but 75% of our normal order from previous years but did get 30 more bikes than last year wich is alot better.We do have some smokin deals 2015 new FC250 or TC125 $5999 OTD.