Husky Pit Shirts - Group Buy?

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by ScottyR, Dec 26, 2008.

1. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Is anyone interested in some of those red Husky pit shirts that have been seen in the mags lately? For the dealers that were at the show, they are the same shirts that the staff were wearing.

I contacted MOTOWEAR about making some for me and they said they can but they need a 12 shirt order before they want to do the run.

This is NOT a money maker for me. I just dont want it to be a money loser. The shirts are not cheap. They will be around $100US each unless I can haggle the guy down a bit with a bigger order.

Is anyone interested? If you PM me sizing info I will contact MOTO WEAR with a committment of #s and try to beat them up for a deal if we can do a group buy or something. I can accept VISA/MC/AMEX but it will be charged in CDN $ if that helps.

My email is scott at rossrochersales dot com

thanks
    Scotty
  2. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

Could you post a pic of one,or just a link to somebody wearing one. I'm not sure if I've seen one or not.
  3. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

I ordered several through the Husqvarna UK web site: Husqvarna-motorcycles.co.uk

They're a lot cheaper than $100 and you have many sizes and styles to choose from. I paid $36 each and that includes shipping. I should get them in early January. One style was not in stock and the factory that makes them shut down for the holidays. I'll post some pics when I get 'em. :cool:

Here's the red one I ordered (the men's shirt has a larger logo on the front :eek:):

[IMG]
  4. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

[IMG][/IMG]

It is the stitching that makes these expensive. You have to per per stitch for all the embroidery. The bonus is that Husq NA already paid for the original set up which costs about $150. There is a huge "H" on the back as well.

I talked to a few local shops and none would do it for less than $90 per shirt and they wanted $150-200 to set up the fonts before hand.
  5. HuskyT Moderator

That is a damn fine looking shirt!

T
  6. huskyfrk Husqvarna
    AA Class

pit shirts

count me in ... 1 XL thank you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  7. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    That shirt, I'm guessing is the Tee? Shirt with collar is $68 at today's exchange. If VAT is included, you could knock another $12 off for export to NA. Then add shipping and Duty. I prefer the all red Husky NA shirt though.
    Norman
  8. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

Here's what I paid:

£16.56 Racing collection T shirt - red, HMRTS01, XXL
    £14.89 Racing team T shirt - white *special offer*, HM035, XXL
    £17.02 International carriage
    £48.47 Total; no VAT charge

Total USD - $73.13 (as shown on VISA bill) (includes INTL TXN FEE $ 0.72)

or about $36.56 each. Includes shipping.

Today's conversion on xe.com: 48.47 GBP = 70.6812 USD
  9. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Can they make the pit shirt in blue? I'm not a big fan of the red but, I'm still interested.
  10. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Glad to see that young lady wearing boots... You can never be too safe:busted:
  11. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    message sent
  12. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

13. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I like the pit shirt Scot is wearing alot better than the clothes in the video. And I'll believe the hard parts catalog and clothing collection when I see it in the US.
  14. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

It's all coming and I haven't been wrong with anything yet!

Well with the exception the Husqvarna minis which are on hold.

JustSaying