1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

Husky Jerseys

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by luvwoods, May 29, 2009.

1. luvwoods Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi Gang,

Okay, I'll admit being late to the game sometimes so bear with me if you know this already. I was poking around the Halls Cycle website and come across some very cool Husky jerseys; nice blue/yellow, blue/white (my favorite!) and new red/white color combos. They're listed at $41.99 but I figured I'm worth it :lol: so I called to order one. Come to find Hall's has them on sale for $30. Nice! And I'm told they are a Husqvarna item so I'm guessing any dealer can order them for you but I don't know if the $30 price is nation wide. Just figured I'd pass this along as they're the perfect color combos and they look a little retro too.
  2. HuskyT Moderator

:thumbsup::applause:

Do you have pics you can post up or a link to teh page on Hall's site?

T
  3. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
  4. Leftcoast leftkicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

5. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    All these jerseys are too big for me. I'm patiently waiting for a leetle teeny one to come over the horizon.:D
  6. Seahorse Husqvarna
    AA Class

7. Thorton98 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Wow, its been a while since I've been on Halls site. I like the Halls long sleeved shirt along with the jerseys. The new Husky wear is really nice looking stuff!
  8. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
  9. 2whlrcr Husqvarna
    A Class

I called Halls. Red and whites are not on sale.
  10. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Ooh! I want one, too! post up a photo when you get it, ok?

WoodsChick
  11. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    It is a Sinisalo, so will probably look like other Sinisalo Husky jerseys, but maybe they came out with a new color scheme. I'll know when it gets here, along with my size 30 Husqvarna pants. I wanted a size 48 jacket too, but I was informed that they don't make the team Husky jacket any littler than a 52. Anyway, I'll be sure to model my new stuff when it arrives.:D
  12. luvwoods Husqvarna
    AA Class

D,
    Where are you getting your Sinisalo jersey from? I've looked high and low and can't find a U.S. based source. Thanks.
  13. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

Here's where I got mine: Motosportz Apparel
  14. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Motosportz stocks the Sinisalo Husqvarna jerseys, but not in my size. They carry mediums and up. Same with the pants. They carry 32s and up, so I ordered a small jersey and a pair of size 30 pants from them. Now I'm just waiting for them to get here:rolleyes:
  15. luvwoods Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi All,

My new jersey (hey, that's funny because I'm originally from New Jersey!) arrived from Hall's and it is very nice. I ordered a size large because I wear size large t-shirts, sweat shirts, etc. and man this jersey is LARGE! It fits great in the shoulders, the sleeves are looooong and the tail fully covers the pant line to below the bottom of my zipper. I would say its big enough to wear over a chest protector but since I don't have one of those I can't say for sure. It has great colors and design and the H symbol on the back is enormous. I'll make for a good target out on the trails I suppose! It's blue and white but the blue varies in its tone throughout the design which looks really cool I think. Good wide cuffs and collar too. All in all I'm very happy with it.
  16. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I really like those jerseys; very pretty. My local dealer carried them and I went in and tried on a medium sized red and white one. To say that they run big is an understatement. A medium is like a large, and I looked like a flying squirrel in a medium. The armpits of it were right at my waistline.:lol:
  17. luvwoods Husqvarna
    AA Class

Mine is almost the same. That gives me an idea; if I can get up enough speed..........maybe I can create some lift......:doh: