1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st HTM Racing

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by shawbagga, Sep 24, 2016.

1. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Who's dealt with em? Wat r the prices n shipping costs like? Is there sumthn I'm missing on the website as prices don't cum up?

Looks like they hav a fair inventory of parts/accessories good for us Italian husky owners!
  2. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    No one bought anythin of this mob yet?
  3. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    Wow! Lots of good stuff there. I would think shipping to oz is going to be brutal though.
  4. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Yes it's a little gold mine of ital husky parts Steve! Wish could see there prices tho
  5. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    I think Bill's has been ordering some stuff from ITA, maybe a dealer in oz can too ??
  6. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    I'm not after anythin in particular mor jus window shoppin n curious as to whether prices n postage r acceptable. Still havnt had any issues gettin oem parts down here
  7. Braaapster Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '93 WXC 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '95 XR600R, '03 DR650
    I'm not usually in the 2 smoker section since I've got a 4 stroke, but for what its worth, I got a quote on some parts for my '93 610, and the prices weren't *too* crazy. A piston kit was 195 euros, and a connecting rod kit was either 250 euros for a standard kit, or 350 for a race spec kit. They also had some reinforced gasket kits, and 1 piece valves for a decent price. Pretty expensive compared to getting parts for any Japanese big 4 bikes, but at least I know that there are parts available for the older Italian Huskys. Unfortunately they said that shipping is about 60 euros to the USA for a box under 3 kg. Not sure what the cost of shipping to Australia would be, but hopefully this gives you a ballpark idea. If you want to get pricing on anything you need to email them directly. If anyone else has any experience with HTM racing parts I would really like to hear about it. I'm currently drooling over their anodized outer clutch hub and pretty much every other speed part they list for the 610...