1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

How to get: Cat and Lambda

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Alexander, May 4, 2017.

1. Alexander Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310'11
    Hi, Guys!

I got a TE 310 '11 Euro model in full-race trim. Next year the Road Legality test is due, so I got to bring it back to the street condition.

But the Cat and Lambda are missing from the "Street" kit I got... and the CO has to be below 0.3%. I could bypass through some people, but still it's better to have a full kit when I sell the bike.

Lambda is easy, it should be a universal Lambda from Bosch with proper socket. Does anyone know the part # (not original)?

But I am totally clueless on where to get the Cat...

I guess iBeat CO settings do not work with Lambda installed? I could play with these...

WBR,
    Alex
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The cat on the US models was a simple removable piece in front of the muffler, there are probably lots of them laying around garages, I might even have a couple if I didn't throw them away.
  3. Alexander Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310'11
    Yeep, a simple removable piece between the Header pipe and the Muffler (pic below). I would really appreciate if you could find it and post it to Germany. Obviously, mailing/efforts/CAT will be paid.

[IMG]
  4. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I will look.
  5. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I found one, PM me if you are still looking.
    Trenchcoat85 likes this.
  6. Alexander Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310'11

I did, last Friday... how is it going? :)
  7. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    What happened to Italy (I thought you were living there)? or do you wander the continent?

(Maybe my mistake is assuming "6 hours from Varese" is still Italy; but hell- after checking a map, you could be in Northern Germany)

Good luck with the TÜV or whatever People's Republik of Kalifornia-like agency is gonna inspect your Husky.
  8. Alexander Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310'11
    Don't care. Got some contacts and still a year to go. Mostly want to have a full-kit as it makes getting rid of the thing easier.
    Trenchcoat85 likes this.
  9. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    :thumbsup:

(I don't wanna bury your message to rancher1)