How much do you ride?

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Motosportz, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I chose my TT name "Ride" because that's what I do, it's my crack. I ride a lot, like every chance I get. With the the TE/SM 610 and my TXC450 I have ridden more this year than ever. Did 280 miles Sunday/Monday. Been getting after it 2-3 times a week. Just wondering how much people on here ride their fine Italian / German machines???

[IMG]
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

i ride alot too but do find time to take old tires to the dump
  3. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    I try and ride to work if I can't ride on the week end. Hate to be a "slaber" but, if thats all there is at the time I'll take it.
  4. surfer1100 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250, Memories of past tiddlers.
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM-01 EN 125, 03 125 MX, 09 EN 155
    Minimum-once every 2 weeks, Maximum once or twice a week. Wish I could ride everyday.
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Ideally given the geographical restraints 2x a month. I definitely need to ride more than I have been lately.

Of course it would be great to live closer to off road riding areas and have more time, "product testing for work" would be ideal :D
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Hope hubby heals up quickly, Northern MI sounds tempting until my memories of mosquitoes kicks in, it is a bit far too. Upper peninsula?
  7. CKPC Husqvarna
    AA Class

I try and get in 2 days (one weekend) a month if I can. I'd love more but usually kid's sports takes up most of my weekends.
  8. lairpost Husqvarna
    A Class

2-3 hours offroad a week for the past 3+ years. Started riding Dec. 04. Not quite like crack, but close, if I'm not riding 'em I'm maintaining 'em.
  9. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sounds like a great place to live. I spent 1/2 my life in MI and used to know it quite well.

Thank you very much!

(*new nickname for Chop Suey LOL*)
  10. flight120 Husqvarna
    B Class

I get a full day in every Monday with a group I coerced into riding together on TT, and ride about once every other week with the wife. I wish I could get two full days a week in, but I'll take what I can get. Oh yeah, I also have a Bandit 1250 that I ride to work at least three days a week (every day lately).

Tommy
  11. mrkartoom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE610, 15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Beta Rev
    I ride my EXC far more than the TE. Does that count? I'm in the woods 3-5 times a week (about 10 hours) after work and weekends turning laps on my loop for practice. Been getting 1 to 2 big weekend event rides out on the 610 per month, with a few commutes and dual-sporty rides in here and there when I can.
  12. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    every day since the 27th of aug. On road and a bit of off road.
  13. SwitchThrottle Husqvarna
    A Class

Husky (commuter) is ridden every day it's not raining and at least 2 times a month (night ride with the boys) which adds up to about 800 miles a month. The Honda is ridden once or twice a month for 6-8 hours which adds up to about 200 or so miles. So I ride about a combined 1000 miles a month. :D Twice a year we take a Maine trip and ride 3 6-14 hour days (around 150 - 200 miles per day):D
  14. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

My miles are measured by smiles…

Weekdays; 40 miles daily commute to work…
    After hours and weekends varies but always there and always FUN:cool:
    The 610smie is proving to be a blast
    It’s even a joy just to look at, sitting in the garage
    :D:D:D
  15. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Sometimes I ride 3 or 4 times a month, but some months it's only 1 or 2 times a month.
  16. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    Ive been riding every weekend since i bought the husky, minimum 6-8 hours a day. Just went and built a new trail tonight to ride this weekend....:D:D:D
  17. rajobigguy Administrator

Not as much as would like to lately. Although I have managed to put about 3000 miles on her in a year.Sadly, over half of it has been on pavement.:(
  18. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Ride you are siiiick an addict you need help,,,,,,,,we should all come up to your zone and help you get through the trails
    once a week lately for me,,,usually about 50 miles per ride....the TXC rocks, R (still on oem suspension)
  19. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I've got 4000 miles on my 08 TE510 that was purchased in early April.
  20. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

[IMG]

:mad:Hey !!!
    Us are people too !

(You must do with what you have, not everybody have good mountains in their back yard…
    Funny that a small company with a U after the H has recognized it, yet a big company with an O after the H has not…)

SM(i)EE to the (vertically challenged) people !

;);)
    :D