1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Help ! No Title Thread...

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by ori salman, Jul 22, 2020.

1. ori salman Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    honda xr 250
    So i (might have) bought a 2011 husqvarna te 250...
    received no title just a bill of sale (notarized)
    did a vin check all seems to be good no theft.
    the guy i bought it from bought it from someone else with no title too..
    it was a good deal over all since the bike had starting issues that i fixed($$$)
    no i'm trying to sell and no one is willing to buy with no title.
    does any one has experience with such a case ?
  2. Bioman2016 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 Kawasaki KFX50
    It would help to know what state (or country) you are in, as each state has it’s own titling policies. I know in California you can transfer paperwork with the application for duplicate title, so the title gets delivered to the new purchaser. Only issue is the title needs to be clear of any Liens. Otherwise if there is a Lien on the title the balance needs to be paid off before title is released, or a lien sale performed.
  3. ori salman Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    honda xr 250
    i'm in texas i had the dmv run the vin but nothing shows up like it was never registered i'm confused they checked in the states database and not showing even out of state.
    how can i check for liens ?

4. Bioman2016 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 Kawasaki KFX50
    Does your bike have an ohv registration sticker on it? If not, it’s possible the bike was never registered and therefore a title was never issued. If that’s the case into the steps to register a new vehicle in your state. Most likely needs a vehicle inspection, bill of sale, and possibly a certificate of origin. After that most likely you can have a title issued in your name.
  5. ori salman Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    honda xr 250
    thank you for you replays man , i dont have the certificate of origin... tho and thats part of the problem.. i tried to call a few husky dealers and see if they can run my vin hoping that they can give me a some information of where it was sold,maybe to who?! ughhh its a shame nothing is properly documented. you would think that they would a least know what dealership it was sold from to the original owner...
    any way im trying to sale it with a heavy heart because of that issue