1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Has anyone used the cheap GPI radiators off of Ebay ?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by obchris, Apr 27, 2016.

1. obchris Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 Husqvarna TE 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 Honda XR650L
    Just wondering what the difference is between the ebay GPI radiators, both for $82. And the dealership aftermarkets for $260 EACH !
  2. majerv Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW F650 GS
    Hi wolks, that is a really good question! I would be keen to read the answer too.
  3. oneal Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 wr 250 returned home.
    Other Motorcycles:
    07 TE 450 2005 TE 450 1999 CR 125
    yes ive used them on my 05 TE 450 the outlet pipes will probably need to be cut like moved around and short end to match the stock radiators. Mine were not a direct bolt on. And the non fill side radiator as just split and been sent away for repair. they are cheap for a reason.
  4. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    Ive got a set on yammy yet to see if theyre water tight or pressure test them.
    They look like they are mig ali welded by a 5yo but are cheaper than oem thicker core and came with silicone hoses.
    Others have used them on here with good results.
    oldbikedude likes this.
  5. vmxwinn Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR500,CR430,XC430,OR250,WR400,TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    To many to list
    Buddy of mine bought them with the silicon hoses as a combo and we put them with no trouble on his kids 07 TC450. Way beefier than stock. Going strong for the little thrasher over a year now
  6. 2wheellove Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    NInja 1000ABS V65 Magna CR80R
    im interested in a set myself on my 09' 310. Let me know how they work out!
  7. dappleby Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Husqvarna TE250R
    On '14 310r they were too large so the force radiator guards didn't fit. Fit without the radiator guards ok. Never actually used them so can't comment on durability.
  8. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I have a set on a 08 yz125 that have been ok for 3 years now. They were thicker so Devol radiator guards wouldn't fit and the bottom tank touched the FMF Fatty pipe so I had to slightly dent the pipe for clearance. I was able to use the Devol Rad braces. I bought the blue hose kit at the same time but wasn't able to use them because the radiator spouts were slightly larger and the hoses were too tight of a fit, the stock hoses would stretch enough to fit the radiators. I also bought a set for an 2011 YZ450 and could not get Devol braces or guards to work, within 5 rides one side got smashed and took out the tank plastics and air box so I went back to OEM radiators on the 450.