1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Has anyone dealt with www.husqyparts.com ??

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Doug Schloegel, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Doug Schloegel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 Husqvarna WR125 & 2001 CR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    1991 ktm 125 MX & 1993 KX 125
    I ordered and paid for 2007 cr125 fork springs and preload spacers and I think I might have been ripped off. I couldn't find these anywhere else. I paid for the parts 7 weeks ago and now can't get any response from them. I'm just trying to see if anyone has had any luck with them.
  2. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    PayPal or ebay any help?
  3. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    I have had loads of parts from them for various Huskys and they have always been nothing but superb with posting the parts out, Parts bought have always been as described and all the new old stock goods have saved me a fortune lol.
    Sorry to hear your having troubles but it happens sometimes and is a right royal pain in the butt but is not always the sellers fault.
    Hope you get it sorted.
  4. silverstreakNZ Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82cr500,76gp360,90wr250,81 420AXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    74 tm400 , 02 gasgas ec 300
    Never heard of it .
    And the whole " sometimes out pay pal doesn't work " on the front page is a bit dodge
  5. SmokeyExpress Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR300, 1996 WR360,2013 WR125
    I have had both good & bad experiences with them. My bad experience was related to their lack of communication with me when they were unable to source parts that had been placed on backorder (without my knowledge). Having said that they did refund me but only after a bit of to & forth emailing.

Tread with caution I suppose.
  6. Doug Schloegel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 Husqvarna WR125 & 2001 CR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    1991 ktm 125 MX & 1993 KX 125
    I ended up canceling my order. I was able to get the preload spacers from motosport.com and I found springs from Germany on Ebay worldwide. I just put everything together this morning. The right fork leg has serious stiction. I'm thinking that the outer tube must be out of round near the bushing/seal area. I'll mic it today.