Handguards to replace stock on '13 TE310R

Discussion in 'Common Items on Husqvarnas: Tires/tubes/grips/etc' started by Johnrg, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic / Ducati Multi.
    Busted one of my OEM guards yesterday and wondering what will work best. Seems most mount with a bar clamp. My front brake MC and hose fit tight to the bar so seeking options. These have worked pretty well in some drops in the rocks. A metal perch to me just seems like another piece of metal to get mangled/bent while these may cushion a blow w/o fuss. A few photos...

PXL_20210218_161925423.jpg

PXL_20210218_164339763.jpg

PXL_20210218_161940005.jpg
  2. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2X TE310R 13' - WR300 10'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sherco SEF 300 Factory CHracing
    Hi John
    If you are comfortable with the originals you can buy a pair of qwest polisport that are identical to the originals only that they have the inscription polisport on them
    P83042000.jpg
  3. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    That's what I was after. I found a few places that sell them but... I emailed Polisport since our vendors here only have vague descriptions of coming with 2 attachment styles but never specifying which they carry. Even Polisport itself is vague on their website. I assume the universal bracket to the bars is what most vendors have. So called Bill's today and John called back saying they can indeed get the right attachment from Italy. I am probably going to go that route. A little more than others but they work well for me, especially since using ARC composite levers too.
  4. Giack Husky310R Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2X TE310R 13' - WR300 10'
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sherco SEF 300 Factory CHracing
    If you buy the code P83042000 you get only the two handguards without the mounting kit including the 2 style attachment styles. I think for you its the best option since you have already the bolt-lever mounting kit on you handguards, you have only to you remove it from your original handguards and mount it on the new one...unless the left attack was also damaged. When I put mine on I bought the original kit from Husqvarna 8000H3342 that comes without attachments, so I ordered after polisport mounting kit P8306500001 from ebay that fits perfectly 2013 Husky (same as OEM)
    Johnrg likes this.
  5. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Giack Husky310R likes this.
  6. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    No logos on my replacement guards so will look nice and refreshed. I see how they come apart now. One set screw hidden in back, held them from sliding off the mount.

PXL_20210227_184020221.jpg
    Giack Husky310R likes this.